Let's Roll Forums

Let's Roll Forums (http://letsrollforums.com//index.php)
-   Total Eclipse - A New 9/11 Video... (http://letsrollforums.com//forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Research Question - Would like your Help? (Passenger Lists) (http://letsrollforums.com//showthread.php?t=12988)

Phil Jayhan 23 Sep 2006 16:42 PM

Research Question - Would like your Help? (Passenger Lists)

Here is some simple questions, which needs to be asked to consider all possibilities of what happened to the people on the alleged 4 flights.

How many people do we have in the public eye, that we know lost family or friends on any of the 4 flights?

How much evidence or proof do we have that there were indeed any people on any of the 4 flights?

Off the top of my head, I can think of only 3 people in the public eye who claim to have lost people on any of the 4 flights. Perhaps there are more, and thats where I would like your help.

Chuck "Chick" Burlingame - Pilot of alleged Flight 77 - Sister in public eye, and a staunch neocon for the Bush Admin

Todd Beamers wife, Lisa (That LetsRoll guy) who authored a book named "LetsRoll" which gives an account of her last 12 minute conversation with her husband which she never had. (He spoke to a Verizon Operator)

Ellen Marianni - Who lost her husband, Neil, allegedly on Flight 175.

Are there any more of them? Did I forget or not know about someone else? Can it be proven that there were indeed any people on any of the 4 flights? Were they carefully prepared aliases, with mock funerals as called for in Operation Northwoods?

I have long assumed that Flight 77 was filled with many of the actual perpetrators names who helped commit 911. I mean, who writes this crap anyways? The "LetsRoll" flight, if it was to happen, should have been Flight 77, which was filled with Military Leathernecks from all branches of the service. Can you imagine a plane filled with US Pentagon people from the armed services allowing 4 fanatical Muslims to commandeer their plane right into their HQ?

I suspect that Flight 93 was chosen to be the "LetsRoll" Flight to actually draw attention away from this inconvenient fact about Flight 77.

Now I said earlier that I have long suspected that Flight 77 is the best list of perpetrators who committed 911 that we have. They simply cashed in their old identities and placed them on the Flight, and started a new life afterwards. Thats why there are so many Military people from the Pentagon aboard it.

But is it possible that all 4 flights are, for the most part, a list of the perpetrators of 911, with a few rabbit hole identities thrown in to throw people investigating off track? (Like the few children on Flight 77 going to the National Geographics Tour in Cali?)

Would any of you mind helping in researching this, best you can with what you can think of and posting it here?

Perhaps we can slice through some of this smoke and mirrors and find something new...

cheers-
phil :)

NotHappy 23 Sep 2006 17:13 PM

Frasier

There was the "Frasier" producer. He must have family here in L.A. I can look him up.
___
His name was David Angell.
From Wikipedia: He was survived by his brother, Kenneth A. Angell, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Burlington, Vermont.

Another article says he has a sister and brother in law in Stowe, Vermont.
His wife was with him on Flight 11 according to the official story. I didn't find any mention of children.
There would still be lots of people that knew him here in L.A., but they wouldn't know what happened to him other than the official story.

Phil Jayhan 23 Sep 2006 22:11 PM

Re: Frasier

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotHappy
There was the "Frasier" producer. He must have family here in L.A. I can look him up.
___
His name was David Angell.
From Wikipedia: He was survived by his brother, Kenneth A. Angell, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Burlington, Vermont.

Another article says he has a sister and brother in law in Stowe, Vermont.
His wife was with him on Flight 11 according to the official story. I didn't find any mention of children.
There would still be lots of people that knew him here in L.A., but they wouldn't know what happened to him other than the official story.

This is a great puzzle piece happy! Thanks! Anyone here willing to help with researching the rest of these issues here?

Thanks,

Josh aka HLB 23 Sep 2006 23:23 PM

My sisters boyfriend's dad knew some guy(s) on flight 93. Ill ask him about it

Caution Phil. When accusing people the on flights of not really dieing is a very very touchy and hard thing for loved ones to comprehend.

Just be careful with how public you make some of this.

Phil Jayhan 23 Sep 2006 23:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh aka HLB
My sisters boyfriend's dad knew some guy(s) on flight 93. Ill ask him about it

Caution Phil. When accusing people the on flights of not really dieing is a very very touchy and hard thing for loved ones to comprehend.

Just be careful with how public you make some of this.

Is all I am doing is asking questions...Check my post.

And ya, I hear ya!

cheers-

And I never said they didn't die. :grin:

roadwarrior 24 Sep 2006 05:18 AM

Yes this is a touchy subject...... but we normally see the media circus hounding the loved ones..... yet this time we heard from who???

The media is ruthless when it comes time to chase a hearse......
Yet we don't see any media hounding of any family members....

Since when has the media had a conscience?????

Phil Jayhan 24 Sep 2006 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadwarrior
Yes this is a touchy subject...... but we normally see the media circus hounding the loved ones..... yet this time we heard from who???

The media is ruthless when it comes time to chase a hearse......
Yet we don't see any media hounding of any family members....

Since when has the media had a conscience?????

RoadWarrior,

Is all I have to say, is that for every single word that has ever been uttered regarding this issue and research, you have just nutshelled it with more wisdom than Solomon.

And I never saw it through THOSE sunglasses before!!! Holy Cow, you should patent that saying and make a damned bumper sticker out of it!!

cheers-

Gus Mahler 24 Sep 2006 12:10 PM

I believe some of the passenger identities are genuine, and some are complete fabrications. They would have to throw some real people in there, to make it seem legit. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the names are of people who never truly existed. Why have so many of the hijack victims families not put in for government compensation money, while practically all the families of victims inside the buildings have? Greg Szyzmanski has repeatedly attempted to talk with several family members of plane victims, and all of them accept the official story without question, and refuse to even talk to him. Perhaps they are still so grief-stricken they would rather not talk about it, but there does seem to be something a little odd about it all.

wntthetrth 24 Sep 2006 18:12 PM

Count me in for passenger research. I have limited funds but lots of time.
I had started doing this many months ago but got sidetracked by unavoidable tasks and then preparing for the trip to New York. Those are behind me now and I'm ready to dig in.

lookawaydixie 25 Sep 2006 22:04 PM

Passengers on 9-11 flights.

Hi Phil:

I did the exercise of comparing the publicly-released flight list for Flight 11 to the Social Security Death Index.

I'm not sure I have my numbers exactly right, but I think it was on the order of 12 passengers and 2 crew members whose names appeared in SSDI, 6 crew members and 33 passengers who did not, and four apparently non-U.S. citizens whom one might not expect to be in SSDI.

I don't think I counted as a "foreigner" one Garnet "Ace" Bailey, in his early 50s, a minor celebrity (and very possibly a Canadian citizen) who at the time of 9-11 was employed as a scout by the Los Angeles Kings NHL hockey team, following a career of 12 or 15 years as an NHL player with several different teams.

I surmise Bailey was likely Canadian, as during the time of his playing career, a majority of the NHL players were, I believe, still Canadians (with expansion of the number of teams I think the component of US-born, as well as European, players has expanded greatly).