Let's Roll Forums

Let's Roll Forums (http://letsrollforums.com//index.php)
-   Chemtrails, HAARP & Tesla Technology (http://letsrollforums.com//forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HAARP Caused China Earthquake! (http://letsrollforums.com//showthread.php?t=17345)

Ethan Hunt 5 Jun 2008 19:59 PM

HAARP Caused China Earthquake!

China Considers War Against U.S.A. Over Earthquake "Attack"

Photos prove 90 Million Watt, Pulsed, Long-Wave, Radio Waves from HAARP array in Alaska, combined with Pulsed Microwaves from a US Military Satellite in orbit, caused Chinese land to "resonate."

As the land began resonating, it's own movement tore itself apart, causing the massive earthquake

Photos from Tianshui city, Gansu province, China -- the city near the epicenter of the quake -- show strange cloud patterns a full two days BEFORE the quake hit. The cloud formations can be seen breaking apart in patterns indicating they were being hit systematically with something from above.

http://www.halturnershow.com/China%2...e%20cloud8.jpg

The clouds were being affected by the two sets of radio waves. As the waves pounded down from the sky, the clouds broke apart in very orderly fashion; proving that something from above (other than wind) was affecting this specific area of China.
http://www.halturnershow.com/China%2...e%20cloud3.jpg

http://www.halturnershow.com/China%2...e%20cloud4.jpg

http://www.halturnershow.com/China%2...e%20cloud6.jpg

Some clouds, shown below, even contained their own Rainbow!

http://www.halturnershow.com/China%2...e%20cloud1.jpg

So that you can feel comfortable that none of these photos have been tampered with for effect, below is video showing the rainbow clouds as they developed over the area. You can see the clouds moving. As they move into the area being pounded by high-powered radio and micro waves, the clouds develop the internal rainbow. As they drift out of the high-powered radio and microwaves, the rainbows disappear. This ought to provide some level of corroboration of the still images and make clear to everyone that something was coming down from above, which caused this.

The "long wave" attack originated from the HAARP array in Alaska. These extremely long radio waves were pulsed slowly and traveled deep underground when they hit. The much smaller, pulsed microwaves from a US military satellite, pulsed at a faster rate and, because the wavelength is so much smaller, they did not penetrate deeply into the ground.

Long, slower, waves hitting deep;

Shorter, faster waves hitting shallow.

The deep rock began to resonate at one frequency (tempo) and the surface rock/dirt began to resonate at a different, faster rate.

The two separate rates of resonation caused literally BILLIONS of tons of dirt and rock to begin subtly, gently, almost imperceptibly slapping against each other within the ground!

With all that weight hitting itself it wouldn't - and didn't - take long for a key geological lock to be crushed, allowing a sudden movement of a large land area underground, which was felt as a massive earthquake at the surface.

Lest you think that radio waves "can't cause anything to move" consider your microwave oven. Using as little as 500 watts, microwaves traveling through food "excite" the molecules within the food. The molecules start rubbing together. The friction of the molecules bouncing off each other causes heat. The heat cooks the food.

Now, take that same proven technique and multiply it to ninety million watts, pounding down on a particular area for at least two full days. Do you see how that amount of energy, pounding down relentlessly for at least two days, might cause the molecules inside some rocks to start moving? As the first rock molecules start to "excite" they bounce into other molecules causing not only some heat but in this case tiny vibration. As the vibrations spread to other rocks underground, they too start to vibrate.

What's that you say? You STILL don't believe that radio waves could affect earth and rock in a way to cause any kind of vibration? OK, I will offer you a final real-life example: Avalanches.

As most of us know, something as small as a sneeze can cause an avalanche. To prevent avalanches, Park Rangers and Ski Slope managers do what? They detonate a single stick of dynamite to cause a "shockwave that spreads" causing a chain reaction that causes hunddreds of millions of pounds of rocks, earth or on ski slopes, snow to . . . . move.

Back to the China earthquake, when several hundred billion tons of earth and rock start to vibrate, even impercetibly to humans, the enormous weight of that small vibration packs a gargantuan wallop. All it takes is for that wallop to act upon a weak point, crushing it, which then allows a tectonic plate to move. . . . maybe an inch. When billions of tons of rock and earth suddenly moves one inch,the resulting shockwave is felt as a HUGE earthquake.

Humans, surrounded by a buffer of air and subjected to local noise from traffic, airplanes and everything else we hear in a typical day, could not hear or feel the subtle slapping underground. Frogs, however, could feel it and hear it.

As their watery environment filtered out all surface noises and as the water itself carried the vibrations from underground, the minute slapping caused by the radio waves probably sounded like a gigantic bass drum beating all around them. Scared, disoriented or just driven nuts by this terrible sound (to them), tens of thousands of frogs came out of the waters around the city!

http://www.halturnershow.com/frog.jpg

Initially, average people and even meteorologists in China, thought this was a natural phenomina -- until the earthquake struck the exact same area. Then the folks there started putting two and two together: China was attacked!

This attack was deliberate and it was done to teach China a lesson: OBEY the "New World Order" or China can be destroyed with a weapon that cannot be defended against and which leaves no forensic evidence to PROVE the quake was deliberate.

Understandably, the Chinese government is furious. They and their people have paid a huge and terrible price so that some New World Order douchebag could "send them a message."

As of May 28, 18 days after the massive earthquake, the "price" the Chinese people have paid (so far) is:

68,516 dead
365,399 injured
19,350 missing

While the human cost was steep, the financial impact of this attack will surely total in the hundreds of billions, perhaps even trillions of dollars.

Sources now tell The Hal Turner Show that China is not going to allow this to go unpunished. They are considering a retaliatory attack. It may be a strike against the HAARP facility, it may involve the shoot down of a satellite, it may just be an economic attack - dumping their $1.3 TRILLION in US Dollar currency reserves, which will devalue the United States Dollar overnight, crushing the US financially.

Such an economic attack would serve two purposes: It would be proper retaliation AND, it would impede US military dominance. With a wrecked economy and worthless currency, the US would no longer be a superpower, paving the way for others to gain worldwide dominance. Whatever form the retaliatory strike takes, rest assured this is going to get ugly. . . . fast. The worst part, however, is that once again, our Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG) has done something which the average American citizen did not - and NEVER would - approve. Yet it is we average Americans who could end up as cannon fodder if a fight breaks out as a result of what ZOG has done - again.

We citizens need to wise up and "alter or abolish" our federal government by any means necessary. Our government has become "destructive" of our unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pussuit of happiness, not to mention having just slaughtered yet another batch of foreigners without cause.

If We The People do not rise up and put a dead stop to our Zionist Occupied Government, the rest of the world may have to.

A very entertaining article which I hope is actually true. It would be great if we really had an earthquake weapon! If the Chinese want to retaliate all they have to do is jump up and down all two billion of them at the same time. This would surely cause a major earthquake here in the USA. Two Billion Chinese jumping up and down for two hours nonstop would shatter the planet!!

Outside Source Confirms China Attack Plan -- Click then SCROLL DOWN for Story

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin’s ‘suddendiplomatic trip to France was made at the behest of China’s President Hu in order to ‘warn’ the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a ‘retaliatory strike’ against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings.

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a Billion Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.

So powerful was this Shockwave, Britain’s Times Online News Service is reporting that the entire atmosphere over the Chinese earthquake zone became mysteriously changed 30 minutes prior to the 8.0 Magnitude Trembler

“Can clouds predict earthquakes? YouTube has footage of YouTube- Broadcast Yourself. seen just before the recent earthquake struck Sichuan province in China.

The first impression is of a rainbow smeared on to small scraps of clouds, a phenomenon best known in a circumzenithal halo. This is created when sunlight shines through cirrus clouds full of tiny hexagonal ice crystals shaped like plates. The crystals behave like glass prisms, splitting the light into a bow with the colours of the spectrum, often brighter than a rainbow.

But one puzzle is that the colours in the Chinese clouds were upside down from a normal circumzenithal halo – red pointing towards the horizon and blue towards the Sun, instead of the other way round.”

Russian scientists are further speculating that the United States strike against China was ‘exactly timed’ to coincide with the dangerous experiments ongoing at Large Hadron Collider for the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), and which we had previously reported on in our May 13th report titled “CERN ‘Nailed Heart Of Earth’ With China Quake, Chilean Volcano”.

Russian Military Analysts note that though China’s Military has ordered its vast submarine fleet to ‘disperse’ throughout the Pacific Ocean, the Chinese ‘attack’ against the United States would, most likely, take a form of economic warfare instead of an actual clashing of forces.

A very entertaining article which I hope is actually true. It would be great if we really had an earthquake weapon! If the Chinese want to retaliate all they have to do is jump up and down all two billion of them at the same time. This would surely cause a major earthquake here in the USA. Two Billion Chinese jumping up and down for two hours nonstop would shatter the planet!!

JOHN316 6 Jun 2008 00:56 AM

Unbelievable!
A silent weapon you can blame on nature, Ingenious.
This is a real eye-opener to see just how much of an iron fist they have going here.

Bad thing is that if your a skeptic on 9/11, just browzing the forums fo answers and you see a thread stating the US are responsible for the earthquake:....its just TOO far out for them.

Thats how I know I would react back when I was skeptic.
End times 'a' coming.
This has really disturbed me, what CAN we do?
Its basically the layman vs the NWO Einsteins.
Makes me want to drop out of school, move to the US, join the US airforce, bomb the generators and then high tale it to the vatican.

person 6 Jun 2008 20:53 PM

Oh no, not Mr Fulford again.
This guy is an absolute twat. None of his fantastic claims have ever come close to being proven nor have any of his amazing predictions come to fruition. He is just a media tart.
IMO

BuckMarley 6 Jun 2008 21:58 PM

Wow.....This is good stuff,i'ma have to check it all out later.

person 8 Jun 2008 06:32 AM

Quote:

tens of thousands of frogs came out of the waters around the city!
I see perhaps a thousand at most.

Could you please explain in more detail how the pretty cloud images are PROOF of the HAARP array?

Quote:

the clouds broke apart in very orderly fashion; proving that something from above (other than wind) was affecting this specific area of China.
This is mere speculation. Please substantiate these claims.

Quote:

The "long wave" attack originated from the HAARP array in Alaska. These extremely long radio waves were pulsed slowly and traveled deep underground when they hit.
OK, so we have long radio waves passing through the earth, no problem. Why is it that they only effect China? They have to pass through a lot of earth on their way from Alaska to China... did they just ignore the earth in the middle and suddenly realise they were at China and cause an earthquake????

Quote:

Lest you think that radio waves "can't cause anything to move" consider your microwave oven. Using as little as 500 watts, microwaves traveling through food "excite" the molecules within the food. The molecules start rubbing together. The friction of the molecules bouncing off each other causes heat. The heat cooks the food.
Microwave heating is most efficient on liquid water where the molecules are free to rotate as they align themselves to the microwave energy. The molecules in rock formations do not have this liberty and are therfore not effected nearly as much.

I would like to believe but the science doesn't stand up just yet.

Bird Man from Arizona 10 Jun 2008 18:27 PM

Who does this Guy think he is?

This guys presentation reminds me of the tape "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" but he the Dr’s presentation was a lot more credible. At least he made you think he has credentials to justify what he was saying.

First my question is "Where’s the Beef?" These stories have nothing to back up what was being said. Who is this guy, to even have the privilege to sit down with the minister of Finance from China? Where did this guy get any notoriety to have any relations to know these people he spoke about? These people he had speak in this video, how do we know they aren't like all those "doctors" putting their seal of approval on a male enhancement products? There is no proof in his pudding. This guy has no more credibility than Al Gore who invented the internet and all his B.S. on Globule Warming.

JOHN316 10 Jun 2008 23:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird Man from Arizona (Post 156215)
This guys presentation reminds me of the tape "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" but he the Dr’s presentation was a lot more credible. At least he made you think he has credentials to justify what he was saying.

First my question is "Where’s the Beef?" These stories have nothing to back up what was being said. Who is this guy, to even have the privilege to sit down with the minister of Finance from China? Where did this guy get any notoriety to have any relations to know these people he spoke about? These people he had speak in this video, how do we know they aren't like all those "doctors" putting their seal of approval on a male enhancement products? There is no proof in his pudding. This guy has no more credibility than Al Gore who invented the internet and all his B.S. on Globule Warming.

Who is this guy?
He's Jesuit trained
Following taken from this thread:
http://letsrollforums.com/jesuit-tra...njamin+Fulford

Quote:

=DutchPhil] Benjamin Fulford, Jesuit-trained at Sophia University Tokyo, Japan! (thanks to Leo Zagami for the tip)
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...21635457_1.jpghttp://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...minFulford.jpg
Quote:
Profile Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20-years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high-finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese and Italian.

Experience:

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-7: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995 Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992 Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese language news service available on the Nikkei Quick news-wire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989 Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985 Part time jobs during student years included: work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translation in the fields of business and finance and assorted television, radio and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent 1-year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo Japan; the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. BA Asian studies, China area specialty.

http://benjaminfulford.com/ProfileEnglish.html
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ulfordrock.jpg
Quote:
Ever Since its Establishment, an International Tradition has been at the Heart of Sophia

The origins of Sophia University can be traced back to 1549, when St. Francis Xavier arrived in Japan on a mission from the Society of Jesus. Realizing that the Japanese people possessed a highly advanced culture, Xavier wanted to open a European-style university in the country. However, it took until 1906 for the project to get under way, as it was in this year that Pope Pius X eventually authorized the Society of Jesus to establish the first Catholic university in Japan.
To this end, three Jesuits were dispatched on a special mission in 1908. They were the Rev. Joseph Dahlmann, a German with a profound knowledge of Indian and Chinese culture, the Rev. Henri Boucher, a Frenchman who had worked for many years in China, and the Rev. James Rockliff, an Englishman who was active in the United States. The university was finally established in 1913 and Fr. Hermann Hoffmann, a German philosopher, was chosen as its first president. The Jesuit spirit of these four founding fathers emphasizes respect for the history and culture of different peoples, and encourages efforts toward understanding across national and cultural divides. This same spirit continues to permeate and guide education at Sophia today.
http://www.sophia.ac.jp/E/E_universi...ent/mission_02

Quote:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rdDSCN0114.jpg
Benjamin Fulford and William Rodriguez. Two powerful men with a mission of Truth for the world!
http://yumikikuchi.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html
BS on global warming?
YEA! Good to see people are seeing through that facade too.

Phil Jayhan 11 Jun 2008 00:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird Man from Arizona (Post 156215)

Agreed Birdman! He is a hollow suit. He speaks of 10,000 trained Ninjas ready to take out Rockefeller and Rothschild if they don't quiver and capitulate. but want to know what? All the people in the world are still slaves, and no Ninja-power has been unleashed by Fulford. He was trained by Jesuits at Japans Sofia University.

He is a false hope operation for the non discerning and foolish. I could say more, but why waste my words on this guy?

Anyways, welcome to the forums, glad you found us! Are you on an Ausytralian Prison Island tending your Canaries, using the Wardens Internet when he's not looking?

:jester:

Cheers-
Phil :)

Jack A. Lope 11 Jun 2008 09:28 AM

There is one inherent technical short coming in the whole HAARP program and that is the enormous amount of electricity it requires to bring the whole facility up and on line running at full power. It is my belief that the rolling blackouts that hit California a few years back and suddenly disappeared after Grey Davis in closed back room meetings signed us in to a 30 year debt and paved the way for the immediate fast tracking of, if memory severs me, 4 new power plants and prevented any decommissioning of our insanely dangerous nuclear power plants on a national scale. The power grid is all inter connected and power plants here in California supply electricity to this grid and what it ultimately gets for and where it goes depends on the switches and where peak power demands are. So when the sun is setting here in California the demand for electricity diminishes but at the same time the city of Las Vegas is just entering there peak demand hours and power generated by California power plants will be routed to Nevada to meet peek demands. Who mans these switches? DOE as far as I know. The only city unaffected by the DOE/DOD's "rolling Blackmail" was San Fernando. They had the foresight to take them selfs off the national grid some years earlier and are self sufficient.

The whole affair was artificially induced and was designed to facilitate the construction of 4 new coal burning power plants that where not needed if it where not for one exception. That being the DODS latest directive for "Full Spectrum Dominance" particularly the part pertaining to "Directed Energy Weapons", specifically "HAARP". As it turns out HAARP is a power starved pig that demands to be fed enormous amounts electricity if its to be operated in continuous mode. It is in this mode that it can be used in theory to generate earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. My understanding of the mechanics behind the concept are fully with in the scope of well understood existing technologies. HAARP is capable of triggering earthquakes that is all there is to it. Preposterous, hardly. The real question here is not, "Does the technology exists?" it does now turn the page. The real question is was it used or maybe more importantly does the Chinese Government believe that to be the case.

There are several points that need to be brought to the for front of any discussion regarding HAARP.

First off the enormous power consumption that is needed to operate in continuous mode at full out put is so large it taxes the nations electrical grid and makes the use of it any thing but covert.

Secondly there are several private watch dog organizations such as HAARP watch that monitor the HAARP facility. They use electronic sensing devices that detect the presence of ELF waves in the atmosphere and pinpoint the source and intensity. They maintain detailed records of when the facility goes on line and at what power levels they are operating at. This information is published on the INTERNET.

The third point I might add is the fact that the facility is now under the complete control of DARPA. For those of you that are wondering what the hell does this have to do with the price of tea in China I suggest that you Goggle DARPA and draw your own conclusions.

It is also important to understand that HAARP is not unique and its technologies are not new. Other countries have similar facility's operating at locations all over the globe. What makes HAARP stand out is its out put capability is far beyond what other nations have deemed acceptable and safe limits when dealing with the fragile ionosphere. The Russians have been openly critical of our lack of due concern and have even brought this issue to the UN stating western scientist are being irresponsible and cavalier.The location being in the high latitudes also raises concern among some scientists due to certain phenomena that is not fully understood that only happens at these higher latitudes that unless its intent was as a weapon is undesired.

One other thing is the method that is used to generate the ELF wave forms is by switching on then off the generators at a rate that mimics ELF giving it a finger print that is identifiable as artificial and different than naturally occurring ELF.

I would stress the point that if HAARP was up and running and on line at the time preceding this earth quake as stated by Fulford and friends then we have a very serious problem.You can rest assured that the Chinese posses the technology to detect the presence of these ELF waves and if they are in fact up in arms about this and are calling it an act of war you can guarantee they have more than just those photos to support those allegations. If thats the case the situation at hand is biblical.

Cheers
Jack

trueblue 11 Jun 2008 13:46 PM

I agree with your assessment,Jack,and that this technology is foolish, wasteful, and dangerous. I protested this back when they built a HAARP installation in Upper Michigan, and it certainly is far more dangerous now with locations all over.
It's possible that agents like Fulford are mixing fact and fantasy so that no one will take the facts seriously. And it is very serious!
This all reminds me of the 'mad scientist" films of the past, where deranged geniuses destroyed the world, believing they were helping mankind!