View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2006 , 04:08 AM   #11
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,635 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Passengers on 9-11 flights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookawaydixie
Hi Phil:

I did the exercise of comparing the publicly-released flight list for Flight 11 to the Social Security Death Index.

I'm not sure I have my numbers exactly right, but I think it was on the order of 12 passengers and 2 crew members whose names appeared in SSDI, 6 crew members and 33 passengers who did not, and four apparently non-U.S. citizens whom one might not expect to be in SSDI.

I don't think I counted as a "foreigner" one Garnet "Ace" Bailey, in his early 50s, a minor celebrity (and very possibly a Canadian citizen) who at the time of 9-11 was employed as a scout by the Los Angeles Kings NHL hockey team, following a career of 12 or 15 years as an NHL player with several different teams.

I surmise Bailey was likely Canadian, as during the time of his playing career, a majority of the NHL players were, I believe, still Canadians (with expansion of the number of teams I think the component of US-born, as well as European, players has expanded greatly).
Can you find your research and documentation and post it here?

cheers-
phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote