View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2008 , 00:59 AM   #8
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,635 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird Man from Arizona View Post
This guys presentation reminds me of the tape "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" but he the Dr’s presentation was a lot more credible. At least he made you think he has credentials to justify what he was saying.

First my question is "Where’s the Beef?" These stories have nothing to back up what was being said. Who is this guy, to even have the privilege to sit down with the minister of Finance from China? Where did this guy get any notoriety to have any relations to know these people he spoke about? These people he had speak in this video, how do we know they aren't like all those "doctors" putting their seal of approval on a male enhancement products? There is no proof in his pudding. This guy has no more credibility than Al Gore who invented the internet and all his B.S. on Globule Warming.
Agreed Birdman! He is a hollow suit. He speaks of 10,000 trained Ninjas ready to take out Rockefeller and Rothschild if they don't quiver and capitulate. but want to know what? All the people in the world are still slaves, and no Ninja-power has been unleashed by Fulford. He was trained by Jesuits at Japans Sofia University.

He is a false hope operation for the non discerning and foolish. I could say more, but why waste my words on this guy?

Anyways, welcome to the forums, glad you found us! Are you on an Ausytralian Prison Island tending your Canaries, using the Wardens Internet when he's not looking?

Cheers-
Phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote