View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2008 , 09:30 AM   #4
Terral

Threads: 18
Terral is on a distinguished road
Phil Does Not Have A Case For Anything . . .

Hi Phil:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Jayhan View Post
My clock at work is 9 minutes ahead of my cell phone clock. And 16 minutes ahead of my computer clock.
Nobody said one thing about ‘your’ clocks. We are talking about military clocks and a Quartermaster-calibrated clock inside the Pentagon maintained to keep perfect time to the second. The Army clock outside in the Heliport (on left) was a bit slow, but they are not as meticulous about keeping perfect time like the Navy. BTW, my brother served on the USS Iwo Jima (pic = a.k.a - Iwo Pig) in the 1970’s and early 80’s and my nephew is a journalist in the US Navy today; and my brother corrected me when I thought the Pentagon clocks might have the wrong time. He says every Navy Clock keeps time within a Quartermaster’s duty section and is replaced if the time is off by even one second. The clock inside the Navy Command Center is no exception to that rule. The idea that the Navy keeps time like Phil is ridiculous. :0)

Quote:
These are some obvious issues with your analysis Terral. And many of the clock you post as evidence are not even digital.
No sir. This is an issue with Phil ignoring the evidence to show up to this debate with arguments based upon how he maintains his clocks. :0) The Navy keeps perfect time on all their clocks even down to the smallest ships where the Quartermaster calls out time in “. . . 3, 2, 1, mark” fashion on the intercom to keep everyone on exactly the same time. The Department of Defense uses Navy time (story) to also keep perfect time and that is the ‘time’ kept at the Pentagon. The Navy Clock was knocked off the wall to stop ticking at exactly 9:31:39 AM. We know that the explosion was massive, because the Army clock outside the Pentagon at the Heliport location was also knocked off the wall showing a 9:32 time. Barbara Honegger is a Senor Military Affairs Journalist at the Navy Postgraduate School, the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university ‘and’ she draws the same conclusions about the ‘time’ (9:32) of the first explosion at the Pentagon from a variety of sources in her famous paper (link).

At what time does the Federal Aviation Authority say the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon? Hmmmmm? :0) Come on, Phil, can you take one guess? Will the way that Phil allows his clocks to keep different times change the fact that the Official FAA Timeline (link) of 9/11 events also shows the same exact 9:32 time? :0) No. What about the Doubletree security video released in 2006? What are the chances that this security footage also shows the same 9:32 time (pic) if my analysis is wrong? :0) What kind of evidence does Phil have that all of this proof for a 9:32 First Explosion (my thread) at the Pentagon is all wrong? Oh yeah, these clocks are not digital . . . Both the Navy and Army clocks are Chicago Lighthouse Quartz Clocks selected for accuracy and not windup toys . . .

Quote:
Lets face it Terral, most clock in the world, are not aligned with all other clocks, and show abstract times. Can you admit this in your analysis?
Let’s face the fact that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and that Phil has no case for anything. What are you trying to say? What is your thesis for when the Pentagon was first attacked and where is evidence to support ‘your’ time? :0) Please try again when you ‘do’ have a case for something.

GL,

Terral
Terral is offline   Reply With Quote