View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2009 , 00:14 AM   #3
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Threads: 261
BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute
Hip Hop Satanic Quotes

Quote:
Listen to what they sayin, dont just bob ya head to the beat. Peep the game, and listen to what i'm sayin, and hold us accountable for it.
- 2pac

Quote:
You know....thats why we'll throw little things out there like that to see if they catch on to it, and how many people will catch on to it, so people can see it. But its like, sometimes i start to think like , the Hip Hop audience aint that intelligent sometimes ya know? But they dont pick up on it because , they let the corniest shit get the most airplay. The most unconscious shit. Its like 'What the fuck is wrong wit yall? (ODB: 'Its the Government.......Its that MIND CONTROL')'
-Method Man, ODB

ODB/Method Man Interview where ODB exposes government psychological mind control through music going against his (freemasonic) oath. Notice how Method Man puts his head down (scared?) right after ODB says it.

ODB murdered by CIA

Quote:
But you know the world we live in is so cold n so wicked, and explicit/And the people that say they can fix it are the enemies, dont you listen, they're only human/Pretendin to be God, Allah, bullshit/Nigga you play with the Lord and by the sword you die
- Krayzie Bone , Rescue Me

Quote:
I be in court throwin signs like i'm a Massonnnn
- 50 Cent

Quote:
Introduce you to the pleasure and the pain , you can go far, just sell your soul, and live the life of a ghetto star
- 2pac, Ghetto Star

Quote:
Picture a nigga on the verge of livin insane, i sold my soul for a chance to kick it and bang
- 2pac

Quote:
You sold your soul to me need i remind you?
You remember that night you
Prayed to god you'd give anything to get a record deal well Dre signed you!
This is what you wanted your whole life Marshall right boo?
Look at this house! look at these cars! I'm so nice ooooh!
Oh, but you didn't know that fame has a price too ?
That your just now seeing the downside too!
Lose your best friend from high school your wife too!
Ain't even sure if your kids like you!
- Eminem, My Darling

Quote:
Am i cold, or is it just i sold my soul?
- 2pac

Quote:
I pray to the angels that worship the Devil
- Tony Yayo (G-Unit)

Quote:
Man i gotta get my soul right
I gotta get these Devils out my life
- Jay Z, D'evils

Quote:
Believe, some see the neon signs by the loudspeakers repeatin that everything is fine
a subtle solace to demolish a trouble conscience of a caucus with no knowledge n every freedom denied
Every dream is designed and broadcasted from the masters to the masses from the antennas ontop of the shrines
Refine the receiver and plant it durin the panic and short it, it reports back everything in ya mind
- Lupe Fiasco, Streets On Fire

Quote:
"Jesus didn't kick it with the squares, the thieves needed savin, that's why he was there amongst the gangsters, dope dealers and prostitutes, he wasn't chillin with the rich in business suits"
- Bishop Lamont

Quote:
i hear him in the wind laughing and calling got me feeling just like Denzel did in fallin im half crazy but i know the devil real shit i should know i singed a record deal
Bishop Lamont

Quote:
Owl in Bohemian Grove, Demons in Rome
- Killah Priest, Recognize

Quote:
Priest-Obama, flow drama, coat of armor
The owl and the lion and the Madonna with child
Stay fly, open ya minds, 3rd eye and listen
And just recognize
- Killah Priest, Recognize

Quote:
And if I can not have you then no one can your my darling
Cuz I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body
- Eminem , Chorus of 'My Darling'

Quote:
Secret Psychotic Society, somebody save me
- 2pac

Quote:
I'm screamin, i stop breathin, damn i see demons, Dear God I wonda can ya save me, I cant die, my bobo bout to have my baby I think its too late for prayin, hold on A voice spoke to me and it slowly started sayin
"Bring your lifestyle to me I'll make it better"
How long will I live?
"Eternal life and forever"
And will I be, the G that I was?
"I'll make your life better than you can imagine or even dreamed of
So relax your soul, let me take control
Close your eyes my son"
My eyes are closed
- Snoop Dogg, Murda Was Da Case

Quote:
Made ya deal wit the devil, but you sold yo soul'
- Pimp C
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

- 2 Corinthians 2:11http://i.ixnp.com/images/v6.38/t.gif

Last edited by BuckMarley; 4 Sep 2010 at 22:25 PM.
BuckMarley is offline   Reply With Quote