View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2009 , 21:50 PM   #7
trueblue
Free Mind

Threads: 127
trueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond repute
I hear ya Jack,

I worked in the music biz professionally for almost 2 decades. I love all kinds of music (with the exception of Megadeath style hard rock, cause I can't figure out what the hell they are screaming about).
The business is corrupt as can be! But what business isn't today? yes, many of the bands whose music I enjoy (like LedZeppelin) are into very strange beliefs. The overtly Satanic music is just crap, not because I'm a Christian, but because I'm a music lover!
But, I suspect it's mostly a backlash against all the idiot Christians trying to impose their will on everyone else, more than a love of wickedness. They truly are clueless when it comes to understanding spiritual things.