View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2009 , 09:54 AM   #8
Jack A. Lope
Privileged

Threads: 176
Jack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud of
Yea I know a few musicians that have played to sold out crowds at sports arenas. Most of my friends are actually involved in the music industry at some level. I've seen the record labels sign friends into contracts with publishing deals designed to lock them out of the rights to their own music with no intention of promoting them. They just shelf them so they don't get picked up by another label and become competition to an act they are all ready promoting. So when I here the labels cry about illegal file sharing I just laugh. It is funny sometimes when I see a video like this and they go off on a tangent about some one I know with this devil worshiping nonsense and I just have to laugh because I know better. Oh well.

Cheers
Jack
The green crusaders of the global warming community want to put a moratorium on the very gas responsible for making the world green. They say the debate is over. That may be the only thing they are right about
Jack A. Lope is offline   Reply With Quote