View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2009 , 12:36 PM   #9
trueblue
Free Mind

Threads: 127
trueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny,Jack,
the truly evil people (in my experience) are not in the entertainment business, but down the street at your local Chamber Of Commerce. At most of the "legitimate" businesses I've worked for, I was "inside" enough to see the constant lies, the fraud, the outright disdain for the common worker who actually made the product behind the company!
Even the musicians who were a little (sometimes a lot!) "out there", had some concern for their fellow humans! Modern business in America has been built on the Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Edison model. Ruthless, uncaring, and devouring. Sadly, many Christians are blind to true corruption,and while focused on a dog and pony show like Satanism, are sucked right into the real corruption they never see.