View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2009 , 21:11 PM   #14
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Threads: 261
BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute
Musicians Confessing to Demonic Possession More Symbolism & Quotes

Eminem Mosh Music Video

Eminem Bathing In Blood (Satanic Ritual) In New 3 A.M. Video

Quote:
"...I'm trapped, if i could ever go back i never would've rapped, I sold my soul to the Devil I'll never get it back" -
Eminem

Quote:
"Make Me King, as me move towards uh, New World Order, a normal life is borin"
- Eminem

Jay Z Nas & The Roc-a-fella (Rockefellar) Dynasty. Masonic Grip

Quote:
Numero Uno, Annuit Coeptis, thats the language of our latin ancestors, on the back of the dollar the plan and the message
- Nas

Quote:
Aint tryin to stick around for Illuminati, Tryin to build my own island by the year 2G
- Dr. Dre

Quote:
"Clique stay movin like Freemasons, so if i'm on the float from the law, theirs lodges all across the nation
- Nas

Album Covers

^Aleister Crowley

^Aleister Crowley again

BLack & White Masonic Ying & Yang tiles...(Good & Evil)

Slipknot in Concert

666 on Rage Against The Machine's bassist's shoulders

^White Zombie

Quote:
“I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness ... that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan
- Little Richard, cited by Charles White, The Life and Times of Little Richard, p. 206)

Quote:
“When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself”
-Michael Jackson (Teen Beat: A Tribute to Michael Jackson, Summer 1984, p. 27).

Quote:
“He used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know. He didn’t know what made him act the way he acted and what made him say the things he said, and the songs and different things like that … just came out of him. It seems to me he was so tormented and just torn apart and like he really was obsessed, you know, with something really evil”
- (sound track from film Jimi Hendrix, interview with Fayne Pridgon, side 4, cited by Heartbeat of the Dragon, p. 50 JIMI HENDRIX’ girlfriend, Fayne Pridgon, said ).

Quote:
“I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is—Satan”
(OZZY OSBOURNE, Hit Parader, February 1978, p. 24).

Quote:
"I can explain everything better through music. YOU HYPNOTIZE PEOPLE... And when you get people at their weakest point you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That's why the name "electric church' flashes in and out."
- Jimmy Hendrix

Quote:
“I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world”
- (MICHAEL JACKSON, Rolling Stone, Feb. 17, 1983)

Quote:
“I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another”
(John Lennon, People, Aug. 22, 1988, p. 70).

I AM.....SASHA FIERCE

Quote:
"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am."
- Beyonce , Press Statement, October 2008

Quote:
"I’ve created an alter ego: things I do when performing I would never do normally. I reveal things about myself that I wouldn’t do in an interview. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body.
- Beyonce Marie Claire interview, October 2008

I AM (GOD) & the Industry

More comin
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

- 2 Corinthians 2:11http://i.ixnp.com/images/v6.38/t.gif

Last edited by BuckMarley; 12 Aug 2010 at 22:44 PM.
BuckMarley is offline   Reply With Quote