View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2010 , 08:41 AM   #68
thunkerdrone
Privileged

Threads: 540
Thanked 3,084 Times in 1,684 Posts
thunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond reputethunkerdrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Truth_07 View Post
Hey Thunker thats sound very interesting. I have always wondered the details of how they created the urban gangs, do you have any more info on this? I once heard that the Crips & Bloods got their gang colors from the Red & Blue lodges of freemasonry.
I hope more specific information comes out. From what I can glean from existing sources, many of the gang members are from broken homes,
or adopted, or born to impregnated and imprisioned violent psychiatric patients and things may have been done to the babies. One interesting factoid is that some of the Jim Jones children were transferred out of Jonestown
before they offed everyone, and flown to a mental institution in Granada.
When a new ruler of Granada was elected, the CIA and British forces invaded Granada to take him out, and one of the first targets they shelled
was the very same mental institution , reducing it to rubble.
thunkerdrone is offline   Reply With Quote