View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2010 , 17:49 PM   #10
2getherwestand

Threads: 1784
Thanked 6,260 Times in 2,119 Posts
2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute
My apologies Ed.At first glance i thought you were another "no-planer" type new member.I was wrong.You actually posted some very good stuff.Welcome to Lets Roll.Stick around,the rides just starting to get good.(by the way,i've had a relationship with a girl for the past 9 years who has a brother named-Ed Ward)Once again,i apologize and welcome to Lets Roll.