View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2010 , 03:42 AM   #9
dutchtreat
Privileged

Threads: 10
dutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to beholddutchtreat is a splendid one to behold
Hi Phil,

excellent research imo and now the net closes because besides the fake cellphone calls from fl 93 now also the false identity is exposed concerning flight 93.

the pentagon has already been exposed thru a/ the impossible flight turn before the crash and b/ the funny crash area (reinforced and hardly any people there)

the twin towers also have been exposed by you (asbestos, empty and gutted floors etc)

hardly any relatives (no one questioned on that day by reporters) on la airport after the twin tower crashes

the many many investigations of scams hidden in wtc 7 and "unfortunately" the loss of it when wtc7 went down.

the 4 events happened as we know now to start a war to protect oil interest under a false flag.

many questions about what happend are solved by this forum.

if the existence of Betty Ong in NY can be explained (versus the no passenger theory) than the circle to me is round and then the following question is becoming important :

the big question remains : who is the originator or architect of this all ?

greetz

Ben