View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2010 , 02:33 AM   #10
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,635 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone catch the names of these ladies, and who it is they worked for and represented? Was it the hospital? Can someone catch those names? And then lets track down those gals and see if they still work at the hospital, or if they are maybe doing soap operas now.

Would be interesting to see where their careers took them. It seems that anybody who was on the camera on 9/11 seems to have done pretty well in their careers. Weird how that seems to have worked here.

I also saved that youtube to an MP3. You can save your own copy as well by going here:

http://keepvid.com

I dragged it into my browser window toolbar so that its always there to save the good stuff you don't want to ever lose. It is an excellent program!

Cheers-
Phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil Jayhan For This Useful Post: