View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2010 , 17:03 PM   #23
FiremanSam
Privileged

Threads: 1
FiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud ofFiremanSam has much to be proud of
Re: David Angell and Lynn Angell

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive View Post
So where does the rest of the money go? Into a trust to gain interest? If that is the case then they really don't need to do any serious fundraising for quite a few years. Or is it like a lot of others where the people working for them get a good slice of the cake every year, new beamer, vacations, etc.? Regards Clive
OK, I've managed to find the Foundation's complete set of financial returns from June 2002 to June 2009.

2002/3
2003/4
2004/5
2005/6
2006/7
2007/8
2008/9

I've got figures somewhere for total third party donations, which amount to low five and six figure sums, far too low to account for the Foundation's total income. I'll try and find the link to this.

Could the bulk of this income represent Frasier royalties? Is this show bringing in similar amounts for Angell's partners, David Lee and Peter Casey, over six years after production ended?

Fireman Sam
FiremanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FiremanSam For This Useful Post: