View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2012 , 20:04 PM   #2
PCGeek
Privileged

Threads: 35
Thanked 1,578 Times in 379 Posts
PCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond reputePCGeek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Veterans Today article links letsrollforums.com

Hey Phil thanx for editing my original post it looks more professional now with the full embedding.

Please note that all the sub articles also mention www.letsrollforums.com as it appears he used this site for much of his research.

On a side note i was the anonymous person who sent the Barb Olson versus Lady Booth pic to Chris Bollyn ..... i actually created the pic comparison on my PC after reading threads on your site ..... so it all comes full circle in one way or another. The original one i sent to Bollyn had more written comparison's under the names, but it was edited so as to not lead viewers in a certain direction. I'll look up the original and post it here for you if i can find it.

PCGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PCGeek For This Useful Post: