View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2012 , 02:53 AM   #337
Culto
Privileged

Threads: 23
Thanked 4,868 Times in 1,014 Posts
Culto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Many thanks to jfkhistory for posting this new link:

http://www.marysmosaic.net/

Finally, after all those years, Mary Pinchot Meyer will get attention in the mainstream media!

Mary Pinchot Meyer at JFK's 46th birthday Party on the presidential yacht Sequoia - May 29, 1963. (Photo by Robert Knudsen - JFK Library.)
(Robert Knudsen, White House/John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Boston)

Peter Janney finally published his book "Mary's Mosaic." As mentioned many times before, this book is crucial for the key issues of this thread. How did they deal with the available evidence of the staging of JFK's and Mary Meyer's "assassinations"?

Did they manage to deal with it at all?!

This is going to be extremely interesting, for have a look at this photo on the introduction page of Janney's site :

http://www.marysmosaic.net/index.htm

This is the text under that photo:
Quote:
Possibly the only picture of Mary Meyer and President Kennedy together. Taken on September 24, 1963 at the Pinchot family estate Grey Towers in Milford, Pa. (Photo by Cecil Stoughton - JFK Library.)
"Possibly" the only picture of Mary and JFK together?!

Here we go:

Mary is in the yellow dress; photo taken at the same event at Grey Towers, September 24, 1963.

Source: William Kelly's excellent JFK-blog.

There is even film footage available of JFK and Mary together on that day. Nina Burleigh also mentioned that in her book. This was already posted here. and of course in this post:

Film footage of JFK and Mary together at the Honey Fitz:

This is a quote from Peter Janney's introduction to his Mary Meyer book:
Quote:
My journey – a rigorous, thorough research endeavor informed by my education as a Princeton undergraduate and later by my training as a clinical psychologist – began in 1976. It ended exactly 30 years later in shocking fashion.
A 30 year long "rigorous, thorough research endeavor" yielded only this single photo of Mary and JFK together?! This sounds very, very promising for the content of this book...

Then this quote:
Quote:
There was nothing pretty or easy about waking up early one morning in 2006 and finally realizing that my own father – Wistar Janney, a career high-level CIA officer – had been involved in the “termination” of Mary Pinchot Meyer, someone I had grown to love and care about
It took Peter Janney 30 years to figure out that his own father was involved in this highly-sensitive risky operation to "murder" Mary Meyer, by the way one of his mother's friends, while his father Wistar was best friends with Mary's ex-husband Cord Meyer...Still, he just wrote this book and published it...

Oh, and mr. Janney actually "believes" in something:
Quote:
After more than twenty years of my own study, I share the belief– based on substantiated evidence and research by a host of dedicated researchers and historians – that President Kennedy was ambushed by elements of his own National Security apparatus in what amounted to a coup d'état.
@Peter Janney: Please don't believe in anything regarding the events of Dealey Plaza. Just use your own eyes:

Interesting times to come with this new book "Mary's Mosaic", that's for sure!

October 14 and October 12? Umm...that means: back on track of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills!

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=36 - Larry McWilliams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KEt...eature=related - "Just distrust the reality around you." - Oliver Stone

Last edited by Culto; 14 Jun 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: new image links
Culto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Culto For This Useful Post: