View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2012 , 23:00 PM  
Paula
Admin

Threads: 317
Thanked 3,535 Times in 1,141 Posts
Paula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond reputePaula has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flight 11 Hero: Fraud: Captain John Ogonowski - Photoshopped pictures in 911 Memo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrivvler View Post
Maybe Jim's absence from the farm explains why "Dubie" felt he had to blow off his Nat'l Guard deployment order and rush to support Peggy and the girls. If they were alone, it would make sense for John's best bud to drop everything and step in; if uncle Jim was already there, not so much...

It could be that Jim and Dubie didn't know each other, since Dubie was Cap'n John's coworker, and Brother John never talked about his work together with Jim, they only talked about farming together. Hence both men felt obligated to take charge at the farm, call the school (Peggy's fingers would surely be paralyzed with grief), pick up the girls, etc.

My take is this: both are making up details every time they tell the story; Jim's trying to make it ever more believable because he's insecure, guilty, and very uncomfortable with the lying, and Dubie is a blowhard who's adding poignant details to appear more heroic and important. (Call it the "Trinity Syndrome" after the pack of storytellers lollIpop exposed in do2read's thread "The Only Photographs Taken Inside the Towers On 9/11 Were Staged")
I know Brian Dubie personally and you are grasping at straws.

I am the Komodo Dragon of LetsRoll Forums
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post: