View Single Post
Old 30 May 2012 , 12:40 PM   #42
fb_programmer
Reader

Threads: 0
fb_programmer is on a distinguished road
Re: 9/11 Closer Look At The Missile That Hit The Pentagon!

The Kursk carried twenty-four P-700 Granit cruise missiles which are anti-ship missiles that cannot be shot down or intercepted by NORAD. The P-700 signature on file with NORAD states these missiles carry a 500 Kiloton thermonuclear warhead and have targets of high value pre-programmed into their systems such as the Pentagon.

There is a lot of discussion in the Russian intelligence community that the 24 P-700 Granit anti-ship cruise missiles were stolen during the recovery in the year 2000. The missiles were supposedly buried in a closed-casket funeral meaning their warheads were sealed inside the silos - so they tell us. Some believe this is why the military ordered people in the nearby areas to take iodine when the missiles were supposedly buried and destroyed by the government.

I just read an article in the Moscow Times (in English) that states it was Dick Cheney's HALIBURTON that was awarded the contract to rescue the Kursk.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/busine...al/258397.html

Interestingly enough, the morning of September 11, 2001 just 4 minutes before the Pentagon was struck, NORAD detected an incoming object flying @ Mach 2.5 that invoked them to ring the atomic alert for the 1st time in US military history and slam shut all atomic doors @ Cheyenne Mountain. NORAD immediately launched the Nuclear Retaliatory E-4B 'Doomsday' jet and dispatched a squadron of F-15 fighters over the Atlantic ocean to ward off further attacks. This is not the protocol NORAD follows for an attempted hijacking half way across the country. The Pentagon was hit @ the water line level just centimetres from the ground without harming so much as a single blade of grass. The lawn was left so pristine after the devastating attack that you could play golf on it. 6 super structure rings of the Pentagon were punctured in a split second w/ the same diameter of a P-700 and of course the thousands of cameras @ the Pentagon they tell us were not functioning @ the time of the attack. I remember watching CIA director Porter Goss in a live interview on camera across the street from the Pentagon and you can hear the distinct whiz of a Soviet-era cruise missile zip right over his head tearing light poles out of the ground and everyone runs for cover then you hear a massive explosion.

Vice-president Dick Cheney and Condaleezza Rice were immediately rushed away to atomic bunkers where they immediately call Moscow. Why Moscow?

Now that I am reading the company in charge of raising the Kursk was none other than vice-president Dick Cheney's HALIBURTON, it all starts to come together and make sense.

Funny how whenever I read of the latest 'terrorist' threats in the media, that the 'terrorists' are scaring us with '500 Kiloton Nukes'. One hit the Pentagon, that means there are 23 left ;)
fb_programmer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fb_programmer For This Useful Post: