View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2012 , 08:33 AM   #449
Culto
Privileged

Threads: 23
Thanked 4,714 Times in 981 Posts
Culto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Quote:
Originally Posted by do2read View Post

One thing is clear, Dr. Fetzer is a Professor of Logic and Philosophy.

These subtle mixings and semantic manipulations are not accidents, as he is most aware of such things. To claim otherwise would be impossible for him without first resigning his position.

I would think of him like the magician's assistant, creating a distraction or puff of smoke at just the right moment when we might get a glimpse of the trick. Same would go for his minions.
That's a very good metaphor:
the magician performs his trick on the stage, in plain sight of the public, while his assistent distracts the public away from what's going behind the curtain. In fact, the assistents themselves provide the main distraction from the trick: attractive women who make sure the public notices them on exactly the right moment.

Applying this metaphor to the 11/22/63 Dealey Plaza Psy-Op, to the trick which was performed there, one could easily think of a number of attractive women who might have played the role of exactly that:

providing distraction for the main motive of staging JFK's assassination.

The entire Mafia/JFK-story built around Judith Campbell Exner might be designed as a distraction:

Many of these attractive women in JFK's social circle were reporters, or well-connected with the media. Plenty of distraction stories available. Like of course Mary Pinchot Meyer:

After analyzing Peter Janney's crucial book "Mary's Mosaic" my feeling is: The alleged relationship JFK-Mary Pinchot Meyer was a distraction story. Mary was one of the 'assistents' who provided distraction from the main act.

Another story to keep in mind, and much more to come on her...Florence Pritchett:

A fashion reporter for the New York Journal American and a well-know radio host (Barbara Welles)

The role of Life and Time Magazine journalist Anne Chamberlin is intriguing, to say the least. She definately participated in the gatekeeping of the events on the towpath of 10/12/64 involving her friend Mary Pinchot Meyer:

Fascinating photo: her black and white and red clothing, with her white sunglasses and photo camera [!m@] in her hands...

And of course, former photographer/reporter Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis herself:

I would like to add one name to this list: Jackie's sister Lee Radziwill. And definately NOT in the way that there might have been a relationship JFK-Lee Radziwill! No, I'm not hinting at that at all. I'm interested in Lee's role in all of these media fakery tricks involving her sister Jackie. What was Lee's role in all of that? The link with Onassis, their trip to India in 1962 reported by Anne Chamberlin: did Lee influence her sister Jackie in any way?

Source: some great new photos of Jackie and Lee on holiday in Italy, 1962.

Jackie and Lee in London, March 1962. Jackie showing off her pink suit...

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=36 - Larry McWilliams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KEt...eature=related - "Just distrust the reality around you." - Oliver Stone

Last edited by Culto; 12 Aug 2012 at 09:04 AM.
Culto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Culto For This Useful Post: