View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2013 , 06:20 AM  
Culto
Privileged

Threads: 23
Thanked 4,810 Times in 995 Posts
Culto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond reputeCulto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lady DIANA SPENCER, A Limo And An Underpass: What Happened?

This new thread enables me to post about one of the main issues I've had in mind for years now (since 2005) and which turned out to be crucial to really see-through the basic structure of many of those shocking media events we have been exposed to throughout the decades. In this thread I allow myself to express some more personal views and experiences.

In the JFK thread I often referred to "the PsyOp mechanism" and words like "truth layers," "creating smoke screens," "creating decoy stories" and the like. Surprisingly, as far as I'm aware of, nobody has ever asked me about the meaning of these words!
I was kind of expecting being asked about them, though.

Now, with the recent findings of this thread in mind, it has become very important imo to focus more on the principles of the PsyOp mechanism. One of these principles is the definition of truth layers.

I don't claim here at all to lecture here about PsyOps or whatever! This is just a description of my own research experiences with this mechanism throughout the years. It helped me a great deal to analyze these huge media events; it's just a tool. However, it turned out to be a very useful tool...see the JFK thread...

This is my own personal interpretation of what the PsyOp mechanism is all about:

It's a castle with surrounding walls to protect it against enemies...

The PsyOp mechanism: the Big Lie, in plain sight, protected by truth layers against the public:

The interpretation of this basic schedule starts at the red A: the Big Lie itself.

"The castle" in this schedule symbolizes the Big Lie event. It needs to be protected at all cost. I hesitated to include "The Elite" in this schedule as well, for that would make it too confusing. However, this Big Lie was created by The Elite (or the PTB, or the perps, whatever you call them) basically to remain The Elite. The main interest for the elite is to continue being the elite, to be 'standing above' the people, the sheeple, the public. Like a king and his entourage, living in that castle, protected against all enemies.

The Big Lie itself is such an immense, outrageous lie that people aren't even able to recognize it as a lie at all. It goes beyond any inmagination to consider it as it is: a lie, a fraud.

Still, it needs protection. Protection against discovering that it indeed was just nothing more than a lie in the first place. In order to keep the public away from it, The Elite figured something out to protect their all-important Big Lies: truth layers.

The truth layers are symbolized in this schedule by means of the protecting walls surrounding the Big Lie "castle" and, very important, the areas in between them. Indicated as the blue B and C.

These walls and areas in between them were created to keep the public, the sheeple as much as possible away from the "Big Lie" castle; the public is fed with with the Offical Story of the event to keep them busy in this "sea" of lies. That's the unprotected, public area around the first protecting truth layer. As far away as possible from the all-important red area: the castle, containing the Big Lie. (See schedule.)

However, there is always a built-in possibility to access the castle, the Big Lie itself. In those protecting walls there are small, hidden doors which enable the transition from the unprotected area, the Official Story, right into the castle. (The green D in the schedule)

Please note, these entrances are an integral part of the entire design of these protecting walls themselves! In other words: this is definately not damage control. They are there for a reason. Imo this is the most fascinating aspect:

The elite allow the public to know that they are actually being fooled big time. With Big Lies.

That's exactly why these quotes by Oliver Stone of 9/11/2001 are so important:

Quote:
If you're alert, the conciousness comes...
In the schedule: when you're in the unprotected area aka Official Story, and you're alert enough to find one of those hidden entrances to the next area, the perps will allow you to do so!

Imo one of the purposes might be the function of safety valve as well. Just in case the whole Big Lie event would be exposed as a hoax, the perps could alway react by stating: "Yes, it was all a joke, but we included the clues to figure that out as well."

The key tool for The Elite to realize these Big Lies, are the mainstream media. I think that's why they're called "media" after all: they are their principal propaganda tool, their perfect means to realize their goals. The mainstream media provide these "Big Lie" events with another key feature: In Plain Sight. Just fool the sheeple right before their very eyes, just smash it into their faces and they will be more likely to believe the "Big Lie."
Then, just repeat it over, over and over again in the MSM: the public will fall for the Big Lie in the end.

That's one of the key principles. I hope I explained it well enough...

In the JFK thread I used to call this chain of built-in entrances toward the Big Lie: "the path to the truth" by lack of another description for it. And now, thanks to Mark O'Blazney who sent me this article:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...the-truth.html

I found another desription of this "path to the truth" in a most unlikely source...

Quote:
All this was inspired by the principle--which is quite true within itself--that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.

Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds,

they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation.

For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
Talking about sourcing, this is a quote from the Big Lie wiki of Hitler's Mein Kampf...

"The facts which prove this [distort the truth] are brought clearly to their minds" are symbolized in my schedule as the small, hidden doors toward the castle, the Big Lie.

In fact, the perps bring them "clearly to their minds" in order to let the sheeple see-through these "colossal untruths."

With the findings in this thread in mind, it's crucial to be aware of the exact defination of "truth layers," those areas in between the walls around the castle in the schedule. See next post.

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=36 - Larry McWilliams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KEt...eature=related - "Just distrust the reality around you." - Oliver Stone

Last edited by Culto; 16 Jan 2013 at 07:33 AM.
Culto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Culto For This Useful Post: