View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2013 , 18:34 PM   #5
Dr FUBAR
Admin

Threads: 137
Thanked 10,753 Times in 2,985 Posts
Dr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond reputeDr FUBAR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flight 77..."the Passengers".

22 Photo compilations with a 'crystal clear' photo history, 11 photo compilations with a small difference in age and 26 compilations where time stood still [as it appears and plausible].

And...are these numbers shocking? I would say NO in all of my arrogant opinions...but the people who 'had' a history on photo puzzles the mind big time!

The next issue would be...are these flight 77 victim photos being morphed?
Or...are they photoshopped by the "perps", with the cooperation of the media and or local authorities!

But...think twice before you're going to answer that! [see later on in blue]

There are quite some issues to consider...

In some cases I see stories, that are being told [or written] by friends/familymembers that are exactly the same on the opposite site...like the youngsters and their teachers for example. Rodney Dickens and Teachers.

Here is Rodney Dickens with the teachers on the photo again.

9/11...The biggest operation "ever" written and they are keeping up these stories up for more than 12 years now...

That would mean that...this huge photo operation [or photoshop operation] would have had;
the involvement of local websites, schools, E-Yearbooks, personal webpages, videos, local newspapers, the Pentagon memorial site, regular memorial sites, big media broadcasters and newspapers which can be read in the entire USA.

Take a good look again at all these photos and articles...do they look photoshopped to you?
[In some cases they are...see next post]

Thoughts anyone?