View Single Post
Old 30 Oct 2014 , 22:53 PM   #40
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2851
Thanked 11,742 Times in 3,816 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: The Strange Death of Deb Simon

Didn't Yankee say Simon was a Goatfucker? Now wait a minute, how many goats are there in Italy? More goats then people. Not including Catholics. I know Steve Deak, aka Yank. I doubt he would make such a wild accusation about the primrose Simon shack unless there be some sort of Flocco truth to it, right?

I have often wondered if Simon shack was Mario and the two are the same person with a few shots of different people to prove the lie. I also think there is no Bin Ladin family. It is a trust of CIA and B.I.G. OIL money. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama could have played Osama Bin Ladin. They look very much alike.

I too have wondered if Simon Shacks mysterous mother, who has never been given a proper name, is also perhapos Madamn Harey? Or Tokyo Rose? I mean it is all a hoax people.

On top of that, does Simon Shack really live in Mussolini's old home? D. Duck made this claim. Enquiring minds wanna know.

Is Ozzy Bin Oswald Simon Shack? Enquiring minds need to know,...

Are Kiltown and Ozzy Bin Oswald the same person? Tune in this time, same time, same bat time, next thursday night to find out...

Cheers-
phil

Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Phil Jayhan For This Useful Post: