Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 4 Feb 2008 , 20:14 PM   #1
Ducati 749
Free Mind

Threads: 126
Ducati 749 will become famous soon enough
Vatican to fight the Devil

This is just too ironic. It seems that Rome has a shortage of priests trained to perform exorcisms. With Satanism on the rise, the Vatican is ill equipped to deal with "demand" for exorcists...

Pot calling the kettle black I guess...

Vatican to fight the Devil 2:09
The Vatican is looking for more exorcists to fight the growing interest in Satanism. CNN's Alessio Vinci reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/wor...n.exorcist.cnn

Duc

Grand Designs - Rush

http://members.cox.net/scappero/gumpbanner02.jpg
Ducati 749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Feb 2008 , 20:29 PM   #2
OmegaPoint

Threads: 211
OmegaPoint has a spectacular aura aboutOmegaPoint has a spectacular aura about
Strange.

They themselves are the Isis/Osiris cult of the world, at the apex. Therefore, how can beelzebul cast out beelzebul, since a house divided against itself cannot stand.
Old 4 Feb 2008 , 20:46 PM   #3
Ducati 749
Free Mind

Threads: 126
Ducati 749 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaPoint View Post
Strange.

They themselves are the Isis/Osiris cult of the world, at the apex. Therefore, how can beelzebul cast out beelzebul, since a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Exactomundo OP! More smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Look at my right hand exorcising the demon with the cross while my left hand is conjuring him up from the depths of hell... Seems like an attempt to get some good P.R. at the expense of the unaware masses.

Duc

Grand Designs - Rush

http://members.cox.net/scappero/gumpbanner02.jpg

Last edited by OmegaPoint; 4 Feb 2008 at 22:45 PM. Reason: spelling error
Ducati 749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 00:10 AM   #4
SoldierOfTheLord
Privileged

Threads: 633
SoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond reputeSoldierOfTheLord has a reputation beyond repute
LoL - Ha! We just had this same conversation in Oasis! lol Exactly the same scripture we all keep coming up with!

And ya know what is SO freaky...Bob Larson, who is a non-denomination Christian deliverance minister - has now made "buddy-buddy" with a Catholic exorcist priest in the Vatican. Makes ya wonder.

About 8 years ago, when my husband and I first got married - Bob was still just beginning his deliverance ministry, it hadn't gotten real big yet - and we went to Seattle to see him, and The Lord used him to deliver my husband from a lot of junk. Not too long after that he got real big...and he changed. Started asking for $10,000 to become "personally taught on deliverance by Bob Larson". We began to back off from his ministry. Now he's shaking hands with the Vatican....uhhh yeah.
Jesus is the Way, the TRUTH, and The Life - the 9/11 truth WILL come out, He will not let the LIE stand! The word is getting out by leaps and bounds - let's stand together and be ready - because "the glass is about to overflow"!! ;)
-Kathy

Last edited by Phil Jayhan; 5 Feb 2008 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Fixed typos
SoldierOfTheLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 04:37 AM   #5
StarOfCuriosity
Free Mind

Threads: 35
StarOfCuriosity will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati 749 View Post
Exactomundo OP! More smoke and mirrors if you ask me. Look at my right hand exorcising the demon with the cross while my left hand is conjuring him up from the depths of hell... Seems like an attempt to get some good P.R. at the expense of the unaware masses.

Duc
"Vatican to fight the Devil" ... isn't this TRUE definition of an internal struggle? hehe Unbelievable!

StarOfCuriosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 06:17 AM   #6
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,634 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are cracking me up here! What a bunch of cynics!

All the replies here just cracked me up! Too funny! you guys don't miss a wink!

Cheers-
Phil

P.S. It's not like the Vatican has anything to hide, except maybe 2700 years of Inquisition and 60,000,000 tortuous murders through the year 1870, at a bare minimum. But thats all changed now, and the Pope apologized for all that back in the 60's, so theres nothing there to see folks, just move along everyone! The Leopards changed its spots and it all about the Love now folks! Keep moving along here folks! Nothing here to see!
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 12:23 PM   #7
OmegaPoint

I do pray phil that the Love of Jesus Christ will penetrate that hiearchy, but from their perspective, it disanulls a permissive framework to evil, and therein resides their problem, the judgement of Jesus Christ.
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 14:09 PM   #8
StarOfCuriosity
Free Mind

Threads: 35
StarOfCuriosity will become famous soon enough
Omega, why waste your prayers on something of this nature? They are the keepers/controllers/manipulators of the Word. Many atrocities past and present have occurred in the name of Christ, because these fuckers decree it to be Godly. Even minor atrocities like the "Fish On Friday" scam ... minor, but on topic.

I have a different view of the Bible than many here, and it is due to my view of the Vatican ... and as says "and all that implies". In many ways these fuckers robbed me of the truth where Jesus the Christ is concerned.

They can fucking rot in hell for all I care. They are long past the point of deserving my time and attention in prayer.

*Carry on. Just had to get that off my chest.

StarOfCuriosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 14:25 PM   #9
OmegaPoint

No problem, I understand. I'm just interested in the differentiation between many or even most of them, and what is Godly and righteous. I like to bring to the fore, the central crux of the issue, it's problem, and resolution, even if unto the very gates of hell to bring back what is righteous and true. God's weapons are not made of metal. So when you see me talking like that, know that I am also waving a sword in my hand, and charging straight into the breech.

Regards,

Rob Rice (Rys) - which means doing what I was just saying, for real, it means charging in with valour and love, so I'm a reverse crusader for Christ I guess you could say. Follow me, we're heading into their breech, as an arrow of progress and the final wedge. May history have it's judgement, may history be true and informative.

But the love of Christ is still the keystone, that was rejected by the builders. The rock is still the rock. They can only smash themselves against the truth and the reality of life and history. And that's the key. The rock of ages, cannot be bridged, by an Egyptian death cult, who's Lord is the anti-Christ. Doesn't work that way. Theirs is a false presupposition based on history, and a false reading of it. They are in error.

There is no need to hate them or judge them. "Let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord". They will still have to contend with the Lord of Lords, in the final analysis. By either hell or high water, history shall be redeemed, and "the meek shall inherit the earth". Amen.

Today, at this moment in history, a whole new way of being is required, in order to inform a whole new way of thinking, and action. They must deal with the history they unfolded.. there's no two ways around that.
Old 5 Feb 2008 , 18:14 PM   #10
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,634 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
I hear where your coming from Rob. And I also hear where Stars coming from. And in all honesty it truly is hard to pray for psychopathic murderers who are bent on our own very destruction. I am fairly certain my name has probably come up before Cardinal Eagan, and perhaps even the Popemeister himself and am sure they are aware of this website and forums, and our progress in coming to a realization of their true identity.

These people have ruined everything that is good or righteous, or holy, and they do it in the name of God, and then blame God and his children. Even in a fallen world, without their existence, this world would have been so wonderful and beautiful. They are the source of all pain, suffering, Rape, War, Pillage, Murder, hatred and strife. 99% of all of it would vanish away like the dew under the noon day Sun without them.

Thus I know exactly where Stars coming from. There is, after all a time for everything, including hate, under heaven. And to be honest, theres not a better group of people that is easier to hate. To know them is to hate them. The Lord says to "Hate that which is evil." And no less than Satan, these people are wicked through and through.

While one part of me wishes that God would save like half of them, because it would be funny to watch their whole organization fall apart, I also know this ain't going to happen. But the other part of me would like to see God fry their faces off in the hellfire skillet as well, So, I am torn betwixt the two,

And I have said it before Rob, we can't really pick and choose what we want to believe from the bible. I know you think your going to be able to watch the Popes cookie crumble some day and watch their whole structure fall. You need to build a bridge and get over these beliefs. Because God has already told us what is going to happen. And he isn't going to edit the books of Daniel or Revelation and change them to fit your beliefs. Things are going to get much, much worse. And they are actually going to "win."

What I mean is they have worked for about 4500 years for the precious one world order as they had under Osiris. And they will one day finally achieve their end goal. 4500 years of work, and God is going to let them have it and allow them to win. "And Satan was given great power, to war against Gods Saints and to prevail..."

But all they get for 4500 years of hard work, hundreds of millions, perhaps billions of murders, scheming and the like, all they are going to get out of the deal is to Reign on the Earth for 42 months. 3 1/2 years. Thats actually funny in my opinion. 42 months! Whoop de doo! 1280 days! I sure hope they enjoy those days! Because after that God is going to smash that Pope mon! And will burn his house down! Going to Smash him good! And then Rome will be no more! But not until then...

Unfortunately, they will have wiped out about 4/5ths of the worlds population by that time. And Gods not going to rewrite his book of Revelation and edit it for you Rob. Ain't gunna happen!

So just give people room to vent without going all prayerful on them.

There is a time for everything under heaven. A time to weep and a time to be happy. A time to live and a time to die. A time for hate, and a time for love. A time for War and a time for Peace. A time to embrace and a time to let go. There is also a time to Smash the Pope mon!

Cheers-
Phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies