Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > The Last American Forum > The Last American Broadcast - Videographer Forum > Total Eclipse - A New 9/11 Video...
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 12 Feb 2011 , 17:21 PM   #1
Bushbasher49
Privileged

Threads: 75
Bushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant future
I dont see a big plane in this video

Bushbasher49 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bushbasher49 For This Useful Post:
Old 14 Feb 2011 , 12:29 PM   #2
MsChiff
Reader

Threads: 0
MsChiff is on a distinguished road
Re: I dont see a big plane in this video

Was that video slowed down? That's chilling.
MsChiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsChiff For This Useful Post:
Old 14 Feb 2011 , 14:22 PM   #3
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Threads: 261
BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute

I dont see a plane hit the tower, i see a unidentified flying object flying towards the tower though. Seeing isn't always believing
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

- 2 Corinthians 2:11http://i.ixnp.com/images/v6.38/t.gif
BuckMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BuckMarley For This Useful Post:
Old 14 Feb 2011 , 15:41 PM   #4
dizzillusioned
Privileged

Threads: 24
dizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond reputedizzillusioned has a reputation beyond repute

very 1st frame there is wings.......I believe its just too small a vid making the plane indistinguishable, but i can definitely make out a plane for the 1st few seconds IMO

dizzillusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dizzillusioned For This Useful Post:
Old 14 Feb 2011 , 17:21 PM   #5
MsChiff
Reader

MsChiff is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah^ I re-watched it and made it full screen. I agree.
MsChiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsChiff For This Useful Post:
Old 2 Mar 2011 , 16:07 PM   #6
Dude111
Writer

Threads: 33
Dude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud ofDude111 has much to be proud of
Definetly looks strange!!

Why doesnt it look like a regular plane would look?? (@ that distance from the coper,it would LOOK LIKE A REAL PLANE DOES (Not a small blip that looks like its quite far away))

And its wierd the people in the coper DIDNT MENTION THEY SAW A PLANE HEADED FOR THE BLDG did they?? (I listenend to the whole thing)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dude111 For This Useful Post:
Old 5 Mar 2011 , 12:38 PM   #7
Game Changer
Reader

Game Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to beholdGame Changer is a splendid one to behold

I've always thought from all the other angles we've been shown that this particular footage should have clearly shown an airplane which should have been easily identifiable. The planes from all other shots took up the majority of the side of the building but in this video there are no discernable engines that I could see and given the angle of attack I think the surface area of the wing should have been easily visible. But, I forget that it was SO cloudy and hazy and that visibility was SO low that day.

What happened to that crystal clear BLUE sky we've seen from the ground-up shots of this impact?

Last edited by Game Changer; 5 Mar 2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Blue sky?
Game Changer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Game Changer For This Useful Post:
Old 7 Mar 2011 , 01:06 AM   #8
joeturn

Threads: 17
joeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud ofjoeturn has much to be proud of

This was their first edited attempt to make it appear a plane hit the building!Since it was not believable and people started saying it was a military drone,they simply added wings,thus the pod thingy was born and this video was discarded.The softwar could have been used but it could have gotten all the preset explosives out of sequence and caused the towers to fall out of their footprints.

So there were no planes at all used not even a misile on the twin towers,There use to be a buzz machine video that created the sound of a jet but it has disappeared!
joeturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2011 , 01:01 AM   #9
bell nicole

bell nicole is on a distinguished road

Thats really unbelievable no plane in video is visible..oh
bell nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2011 , 01:28 AM   #10
Whirlwind
Thinker

Threads: 3
Whirlwind is a name known to allWhirlwind is a name known to allWhirlwind is a name known to allWhirlwind is a name known to allWhirlwind is a name known to allWhirlwind is a name known to all

@28secs into clip there is another aircraft just to the right of antenna moving towards the right side of screen.
Whirlwind is offline   Reply With Quote

Let's Roll Forums > The Last American Forum > The Last American Broadcast - Videographer Forum > Total Eclipse - A New 9/11 Video...