Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > The Last American Forum > The Last American Broadcast - Videographer Forum > Total Eclipse - A New 9/11 Video...
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 19 Jun 2009 , 13:31 PM   #1
bbigguy
Reader

Threads: 4
bbigguy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation We know it was an inside job but how the hell was it done and how long did it take?

if u have an idea of the plannin and timin that had to take place it is mind blowing really! i mean think about it this was designed to the helt. so if u have an idea of how please feel free to share.
bbigguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2009 , 14:08 PM   #2
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,639 Times in 3,767 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
911 was the product of a long train of subversion and hundreds of years of infiltration by a very well funded and resolute foreign and domestic group of people, determined to stamp out the American Republic and the ideals for which she stands. Freedom, freedom of conscience, all the things for which the Constitution stands and spells out. How long did it take?

Since your question is so nebulous, I will answer in the same manner; It took over 200 years. Not for the planning of 911 of course, but for all of the right conditions to be in place so that it could happen. i.e. Right conditions = The American Republic being found in an advanced late stage of infiltration & subversion.

Cheers & welcome to the forums!
Phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2009 , 20:47 PM   #3
ghost rider
Reader

Threads: 16
ghost rider will become famous soon enough
I guess that's not the answer you were looking for but he's right. To really begin to understand 911 you have to look that far back. If you watch "The Money Masters" http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19560256183936 you will start to understand Phil's responce.

It was made prior to 2001

You really do have to look at alot of information spending days,weeks, months doing it and then step back and look at the big picture.
ghost rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2009 , 00:46 AM   #4
Jack A. Lope
Privileged

Threads: 176
Jack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud of
If one goes by the tried and true method that is used by every investigator you ask yourself, "Who benefits?". The most obvious beneficiary is Israel. Don't have to be an anti-Semite to see that. There is plenty of evidence that points to there involvement and their ties to the key elements of the media and government means they have the means and motivation and the opportunity.

911 was made possible by the numerous war games being run by Dick Chaney on that morning. Planting explosives is where most people think it is impossible but I have seen evidence that there was a contingency plan built into the towers when they where built eliminating the need because they where built in. I still think that there was a device, possibly nuclear, flown to the roofs the night before just to assist. That's just my belief.

To make sure that all of the Senators and Representatives went along with the plans they sent out a few anthrax letters to those likely not to want to play along. The rest of it was all the media. So the amount of planning isn't so much a big thing as having people in place at all the right places.

You have the Bushes in office as President and as Governor of Florida as well as head of security at the WTC and the airports. Dick Chaney is running war games about hijacked airplanes being flown in to buildings. You have Israeli spy's in the U.S. at the time, some are caught taping and celebrating the attacks. You have a multitude of dual citizenships doing their part. Their true loyalty is not to America that is for certain. The editors at all of the major news outlets are feeding us a controlled story. That's about it really. Not a small task but one that is manageable for sure.

Cheers
Jack
The green crusaders of the global warming community want to put a moratorium on the very gas responsible for making the world green. They say the debate is over. That may be the only thing they are right about
Jack A. Lope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2009 , 21:03 PM   #5
ghost rider
Reader

Threads: 16
ghost rider will become famous soon enough
All they have to do is authoritatively say it’s so and say it over and over again. Then say things like “either you are with us or you are with the terrorists” When a valid point is brought up in the media they are laughed at. Just how they did Ron Paul during the debates, they laughed at him. He was the only one talking about the fiscal situation and how broke we are. Who’s laughing now? None of us! I don’t really understand the news media except to say they are all paid very good and they are told what to report on and if you can put a clever enough spin on debunking 911 truth you stand to make more money.

Anyone here can tell I’m no intellectual, hell I can hardly type. When I look back now and remember how I felt then. I am able to step back and look at the big picture. Even if they didn’t cause 911, and I think they did. They sure used it to set up the American people.

I remember all the red and orange alerts we were suppose to be scared and my wife and I were to a degree. I think this is clearly a case of “the emperor’s cloths:” from the start there have been whistle blowers one way or another they shut them up. Sad to say but I think in the end this will all fade away and be forgotten about.
ghost rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2009 , 09:14 AM   #6
Jack A. Lope
Privileged

Jack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud ofJack A. Lope has much to be proud of
Geopolitical think tanks like the CFR are where the policies of the elitist establishment are fostered. To find your name on the CFR roster is to many people like a license to act and feel like you are some how socially and intellectually superior to the vassals. They are nothing but cooperate criminals that act out side the law and think it doesn't apply to them. Many of your news editors that decide what stories get to be news and which don't are card carrying members of the CFR.

Cheers
Jack
The green crusaders of the global warming community want to put a moratorium on the very gas responsible for making the world green. They say the debate is over. That may be the only thing they are right about
Old 23 Jul 2009 , 02:48 AM   #7
2getherwestand

Threads: 1790
Thanked 6,304 Times in 2,134 Posts
2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute2getherwestand has a reputation beyond repute
All indications do point to the Israeli Mossad and Israelis with duel citizenship inside our own government structure.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2getherwestand For This Useful Post:
Old 23 Jul 2009 , 14:24 PM   #8
trueblue
Free Mind

Threads: 127
trueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond reputetrueblue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All indications do point to the Israeli Mossad and Israelis with duel citizenship inside our own government structure.
Everyone needs to stop thinking in terms of countries and nationalities.
The question is not, who benefits, but what is the ultimate goal?
The goal is found in numerous publications, including the last book of the New Testament of the Holy Bible. Not a day goes by where the New World Order is not mentioned in international news.
Phil is 100% correct, 9/11 was orchestrated by the NWO, not any single country with plans of world domination. While some believe the Vatican is the mastermind, I believe they are a tool, just like the U.S., Iran, N.Korea, Israel,and the vast majority of leaders around the world who plan on being part of the ruling class of the NWO.
The fact that the majority of people around the world fell for the shoddy 9/11 production is an indication of just how successful they have been at making people mistrust their own judgment.
This extends even to many of the leaders in government,industry, and the sciences. They know only what they've been taught, and from the beginning, formal education has ALWAYS been controlled by the self-proclaimed illuminated ones!! Chances are, your doctor, shrink, politician, etc, thinks the way they were TAUGHT to think, just like everyone else!
And that brings us to the present moment in time.
Old 23 Jul 2009 , 16:38 PM   #9
KP
Privileged

Threads: 5
KP is a splendid one to beholdKP is a splendid one to beholdKP is a splendid one to beholdKP is a splendid one to beholdKP is a splendid one to beholdKP is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
Everyone needs to stop thinking in terms of countries and nationalities.
Spot on.

I am also slightly bemused when people mention "whistleblowers". First of all, let's imagine a scenario where there is a whistle-blower. Who would they whistle to? The media? The same media that has consistently blocked all logical analysis of 9/11? The FBI? Yeah right.

You have to realise that the planners of 9/11 also knew that no matter how ridiculous the physics of it were, 8 years later they would still have got away with it. And they could do something more ridiculous tomorrow and get away with that also.

Depressing isn't it?

13. Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage from the WTC towers?

"The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing."

Ahh, the power of words .....
KP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KP For This Useful Post:
Old 1 Sep 2009 , 17:55 PM   #10
Jack A. Lope
Privileged

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if we where to get our way and the worlds populations where to awaken suddenly. It could be devastating. None the less it is necessary in my opinion.

Cheers
Jack

Let's Roll Forums > The Last American Forum > The Last American Broadcast - Videographer Forum > Total Eclipse - A New 9/11 Video...