Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 02:51 AM   #1
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Threads: 261
BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute
Donald Trump, The Presidency, New World Order, Jesuits & Alex Jones

There is alot of information that is going to come into this thread about Donald Trump (because i haven't seen it posted here yet) so please forgive me , i will go easy on the videos per post.

I really dont know where to begin , so i'm just going to bounce from each Donald Trump related topic and would appreciate everyone's feedback on this because it is so unprecedented for a President Elect to have this type of conspiracy resume. I will also post the proof (in my opinion atleast) that Donald Trump is initiated into freemasonry (and probably other secret societies) and that Trump is Jesuit trained.

Just 1 of Donald Trumps New World Order speeches

Does this speech remind you of JFK's secret society speech?

I wish i could get the transcript of Trump's speech but cannot find it right now.

Donald Trump's connection to Alex Jones and suggesting the Twin Tower's architecture was too strong for the towers to collapse the way the official report explains

From December of 2015

This is why i called Donald Trump the first "conspiracy candidate" who literally won the Presidency off of conspiracy theories in his campaign.

This video has gone viral for last 3 days

If you look around the web, at the main suspect controlled opposition conspiracy websites....they support Donald Trump.

Check out this article from Texe Marrs (semi-major player in the controlled opposition conspiracy game)

Quote:
The Establishment is frightened and are in a panic. They can’t believe it. Donald Trump is about to overturn their New World Order applecart. If he is elected President of the United States, all the carefully drafted plans of the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Council of the Americas, the World Economic Forum, the Skull & Bones Society, the Bohemian Grove and every other traitorous conspiratorial group will be smashed.

The Jewish billionaires at the top are especially incensed and angry. How could this happen? For years they’ve wined and dined this extroverted braggadocio, Trump. They’ve groomed him and now, he is threatening their Jewish Utopia, the Plan of plans for global domination.

They Prefer Hillary Over Trump
These evil men easily prefer a criminal lesbian, Hillary Clinton, over Trump. They include in their corrupt ranks both Democrats and Republicans. Any party will do, whether led by Senator Harry Reed (D-NV) and Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), or by Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI).

Their comfy little arrangement was assured both by George W. and by Barack O—both these White House idiots were but putty to the rich. These rubbery Presidents do whatever the money men say, and the rest of us—the little people—we just have to shut up and take it. We, the average citizen, are held in contempt, even derision, by the fat cats.

But along comes unconventional Donald Trump, and man, the rats are scurrying left and right. They are desperate, and they are truly angry.

They are about to lose their minds. How dare this flamboyant showman go up against their roaring New World Order dragons, the fire breathing beasts the elite have carefully cultivated for over seven decades.

New World Order Dragons to Slay

Now, it is clear to me that Donald Trump has been doing his homework. He has mentioned at least ten New World Order dragons he is pledging to destroy, or at least to severely damage. We need to examine these ten dragons, and when we do, we realize just how devastating their demise will be to the New World Order elite:

1. Immigration: Trump wants to build a wall, a 1,000-mile long wall, and police the borders. He says he will deport every last illegal alien, just as the law demands. But the global elite say they want no wall and no borders. The establishment types desire no national sovereignty and are working for the end of the U.S.A. as a separate, great nation. To which Trump responds: “No way! We will enforce the laws!”

2. Rule of Law: Trump demands the government actually obey the immigration laws and deport illegals. The elite care less about the law. Their goal is cheap labor. They want to end “white privilege.” Trump says, “no!” He plans to deport as many illegals as now live in the U.S. He hints he might also go on to indict the New World Order law-breakers themselves.

3. Trade: Trump calls our establishment leaders “stupid” and “incompetent.” He vows to make America great again and to shrink the trade deficit. He wants manufacturers to bring jobs and companies back to America. He is for fair trade and free trade. The big boys care less about America’s bloated trade deficit.

4. Jobs: Trump plans to re-employ the middle class; the companies that go overseas to make their products will be forced to pay a huge tariff, or tax. The global elite have no sympathy for the middle or working classes. I-Phones made cheaply in China, and Carrier air conditioners and Fords made in Mexico, sound just fine to these scavengers. With Trump in charge, they’ll have to pay for their lack of empathy and their greed. Trump will end the New World Order’s whack-job plans for NAFTA, the North American Union, and The Trans-Pacific Partnership.

5. Blacks and Minorities: Trump refuses to coddle the welfare class. He will not favor quotas and affirmative action. But he will provide equal opportunity jobs for blacks and for Mexican-Americans. The elite prefer to keep the downtrodden in crime-ridden, slave plantation, urban ghettos, on drugs, and with their hands held out pleading for bread. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons are seeing a coming end to their race-hustling schemes. They don’t like it.

Quote:
6. Interventionism: Trump intends to bring the troops home and stay out of foreign wars. He’ll let Russia and Putin take out ISIS and defend Syria. No more insane wars for Israel in the Middle East. We don’t need foreign oil and will mind our own business. This is a real defeat for the Bush-era neocons and the pundit class who have never seen a foreign war they didn’t like. This alone is causing the New World Order crowd to go bananas.

7. Veterans: The wicked cycle of bleeding young men and women in foreign conflicts, then treating them as pariahs back home may be over. Trump may close down the whole mess of VA hospitals and end the incompetency. He is a champion for veterans.

8. Climate Change: It’s been proven to be a scientific fraud. Expect a President Trump to deep-six the biggest scam in history.

9. Entitlements: The establishment is just aching to cut back on Social Security and Medicare. Meanwhile, they just love shoveling out billions and billions of welfare to unqualified illegal aliens. Trump has said he will not cut Social Security and Medicare. These payments are not handouts. Working men and women of America have paid in and have earned these benefits, and Trump will see that they get what they have been promised.

10. Christianity: The era of Christian-hating and anti-Christian rules may be ending. Trump says he will not permit Christian bashing to continue. He says he will end the 501(c)3 scam which shuts up churches.

Goodbye Corrupt Media
The mainstream, establishment media—that means CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox, and the lying yellow rags disguised as newspapers—all got it wrong about Trump. They merrily prattled on that he would never get the Republican nomination, never be President. They were wrong. The Emperor has no clothes. No one will ever again trust the Washington, D.C. lie-slingers.

Goodbye Corrupt Political Establishment
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan and their ilk better say a quick goodbye because no one wants or needs those lying weasels. The Republican Party, like the Democrat Party, is a joke—a bad, bad joke. They’ve long kissed up to the New World Order boys and shoved the rest of us down the abandoned elevator shaft. Well, we aren’t going to take their abuse any longer. They’re finished.

You can, however, count on these establishment jackals to persist for awhile longer in their vain pursuit of deceiving the masses and of making more money. They have no scruples, no moral compass.

Now, more than ever, America needs God. Trump is, at best, a stop gap. Expect the elite to do their utmost to thwart Trump. If necessary, they might even assassinate him!

But Donald Trump will not be America’s savior. He may disappoint us by siding with the wealthy donor class. What we need is God, and we need Him badly. Pray that He will have mercy on us as a nation and that once again, we can cry out, with happiness and joy, God Bless America!
http://www.texemarrs.com/042016/donald_trump.htm

Marrs and Alex Jones are suggesting that Trump's policies are against the NWO agenda and that he could possibly be "assassinated", more info coming

Also read "The Spirit that Strengthens All Things Feminine" a prophecy by Steven Crowder from Jesus Christ about the judgment coming to America, and see how this prophecy foretells Hillary Clinton becoming the President at the time God judges America. After you read that , read my testimony of this prophecy that proves it true to the discerning spirit. The prophecy itself is from 2001, my own testimony is from 2008-09 but was reposted on this website 2011 take this into consideration when reading these things. http://letsrollforums.com//america-p...on-t25613.html
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

- 2 Corinthians 2:11http://i.ixnp.com/images/v6.38/t.gif
BuckMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BuckMarley For This Useful Post:
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 03:11 AM   #2
BuckMarley
Free Mind

BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donald Trump, The Presidency, New World Order, Jesuits & Alex Jones

Hillary Clinton campaign ad against Donald Trump using Alex Jones

Quote:
Published on Oct 18, 2016
Hillary Clinton’s latest attack ad shines a light on the rhetorical similarities between Donald Trump and Infowars.com founder Alex Jones.
[B]Obama "attacks Trump" over Alex Jones connection[\b]

Quote:
Published on Oct 11, 2016
Obama Hits Back at Alex Jones For Calling Him a Demon by Checking Himself for Sulfur Scent
Obama mocks Alex Jones for alleging hes a demon
http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...sulfur-2016-10

I wonder how many new subscribers Alex Jones got from the President shouting him out

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones says Donald Trump called to thank him
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/us...rump-call.html

Alex Jones's warning to Trump from 3 days ago

Quote:
Published on Nov 24, 2016
The watershed moment of this century was when the people stood up against the dark powers of globalism and said enough! Donald needs to understand that he is the embodiment of this sentiment and follow through on the desires of the people to be free from the global tyranny.
Basically in that video he is warning Trump to not surround himself with people like Mitt Romney and keeps insinuating that Trump could be assassinated. Also notice around the 13 second mark where Alex Jones begins to blatantly throw up Donald Trump's favorite secret society hand sign

(Straight from Texe Marrs book Codex Magica where he names Donald Trump as a member of the global elite)

I stopped going to Alex Jones's b/s (making money by selling the truth) website years ago when i found out he was controlled opposition. For research sake and for his strong connection to the President Elect i have started going there to discern information.

REAL THREAT: DEMOCRATS PLAN TO OVERTURN ELECTION
http://www.infowars.com/real-threat-...turn-election/

There is a video in that link that i haven't listened to in full, but Alex Jones and this other guy talk about how worried they are about the election vote recount that will be done in wisconsin, and possibly 2 other states that were won by Trump by "tight margin".

I dont think any of us anticipated that someone like Alex Jones (who is now possibly the poster boy for conspiracy theorists) would rise to a role like this in the mainstream. We must pay attention and watch
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

Old 28 Nov 2016 , 03:23 AM   #3
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Here is an actual mainstream news article link that connects Trump being trained at Jesuit Fordham University, and connects all the other political figures during this Presidential Election to jesuits aswell, only in a condescending tone. Understand that conspiracy theories are going mainstream and have been going mainstream big time since the 2000s (especially 2008 and on from what i have researched). By the end of the article the writer suggests that the conspiracies are real, and this is going on all over mainstream media right now (anybody seen latest Pizza Hut commercials?).

Trump, Clinton, My Jesuit Illuminati Overlords and the Iowa Caucus
Quote:
preparation for the start of the primary season, the next “big step” in the continuing long dark nightmare that is the American political “process,” over the weekend I was trying to come up with some facts you might not already know about Donald Trump, a candidate so overexposed he makes Hillary Clinton look like that shy kid who sat in the back of the class eating her own hair.

I had not gotten very far—did you know Mr. Trump’s middle name is John? That he’s the fourth of five kids? That he’s a teetotaler?—when I came upon something unexpectedly interesting for readers of America. Donald Trump went to the Jesuit-run Fordham University. It’s true: After being away five years at military school, Mr. Trump moved back in with his folks in Queens and did his first two years of undergraduate education at Fordham before transferring to the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School.

Online, there’s some speculation about how well he did at Fordham, assorted memories of his fellow students at both schools as to how forgettable or unnoticed he was. In one place I found a quote from one of his many books about his time at Fordham: “I began by attending Fordham University,” he writes. “But after two years, I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might as well test myself against the best.” Always a charmer, the Donald. On behalf of all past, current and future alumni of Fordham University, may I wish him the very best in the race ahead and in all his endeavors as a higher life form.

But that’s not the end of the story. See, I figured somewhere online there must be more about him at Fordham. It was two years of his life, after all. So I Googled “Donald Trump Jesuit.” The top response was a link to a Reddit post from five months ago entitled “Donald Trump: Secret Jesuit Agent for Commander-in-chief?”

Intrigued, I read on: “Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a ‘false flag candidate’ being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the U.S. into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?”

Now, if you don’t understand most of what is going on in that paragraph, let me break it down: “A false flag candidate” is someone who seems to represent one point of view, but actually is working for an entirely different agenda/organization. It is actually not a new critique of Trump; about six months ago Gawker’s conspiracy blog (of course Gawker has a conspiracy blog) Black Bag posted this article suggesting Trump was in the race strictly in order to get Hillary Clinton elected.

Moving on: “The ever-increasing independent constituency” means the electorate, which this writer believes more and more flexible about who it will vote for, especially given Mr. Trump’s “positive political novelty.” Oh yes, especially.

But then things really get crazy. “Jesuitical right-wing fascism” would make sense, if by “Jesuitical” was meant playing semantic games, the worst version of casuistry. But this writer actually means to say that Jesuits are pulling the strings, so as to begin a race war...

I know, it’s just one crazy link. Except it’s the one ranked highest by Google.

It is also not the only post in the top 10 with a similar message. In fact only two of the top ten links about Donald Trump and Jesuit don’t have something to do with the apparent Jesuit-Trump conspiracy that no one has had the courtesy to let me know we are in on. (If you only have time to sample one piece from this magical universe, may I suggest the first few minutes of this YouTube post about why, during the “Jesuit Paris Attacks,” a woman believes Donald Trump got switched out by his clone. It begins “I was watching Fox News this morning.”)

My initial amusement with my apparent role in a worldwide fascist conspiracy sated, I thought I would try to see if any of the other main candidates for president had a Jesuit connection. I started with Ted Cruz. One of the first 10 links was from Jesuit Refugee Service USA. One was from The Jesuit Post (Huzzah!).

But others again leaned heavily into the same basic swirling pot of crazy: “Satanic Freemason Jesuit Ted Cruz Master of the Second Veil Hand Sign Exposed.” “Trump/Ted Cruz Ticket; Illuminati and Jesuits.” “Ted Cruz—Jesuit Coadjutor.”

Marco Rubio was a little better, with pieces from Religion News Service, Christianity Today and Mother Jones on his religion and politics. But the number one link was to a mysterious, constantly freezing video entitled “Marco Rubio a TUTH JESUIT” (which I would explain if I had been able to watch the video and understand it). Others in his top 10 links included “Illuminati Puppets: Proof that America is a Captured Operation” and a link to a Ron Paul forum where someone says that Rubio is a “Catholic imposter jesuit RINO [Republican in Name Only].”

On the Democrat side, six of the top 10 links for “Hillary Clinton Jesuit” are about the Jesuit world conspiracy, which I guess should be no surprise given the Clinton legacy as conspirators. (Let me just come clean right here and now: the 22 top secret emails that Ms. Clinton sent from her private account went to me. And they were AMAZING.)

Nevertheless, I have to admit I was impressed by how high some posters raised their game. One fantastic 2012 post from “Anonymous Coward” on a forum of the UFO/Conspiracy website Godlike Productions crowed, “Jesuitess Hillary Clinton Talks About Stealing World’s Energy Supplies”: “May I remind you that all these proxy puppet politicians are trained and controlled in foreign policy by Georgetown ‘military fortress’ University. Who controls this hidden and veiled fortress? Jesuit soldier, Thomas Smolich SJ for the Superior General of the Jesuit Order at the Curia Generalizia in Borgo Santo Spirito. The Jesuits have dominated the U.S. for decades and forever will in their Washington D.C. which represents ancient Rome. The land being Roman Catholic owned going back to the Pope and Carroll families. Washington D.C. is made up of part of Virginia and part of Maryland giving you the Virgin Mary. In 1663 property records it was known as Rome. The Carroll family founded Georgetown University.”

(I feel confident California Jesuit Father Tom Smolich would be very pleased to have just one little portion of the global power described here; it could go a long way to helping in his current job as head of the Jesuit Refugee Service.)

Of all the major candidates, only Bernie Sanders emerges more or less unscathed from our nefarious ventures. Yes, the sixth link is “High-ranking Jesuit-controlled Freemason Scum Bernie Sanders Exposed.” But the rest are all more or less straightforward; many (including this great piece from America) are in fact about how often Sanders quotes Pope Francis, and whether the pope might endorse him. (You heard it here first: The pope will not be endorsing anyone, in part because he believes Americans like all members of the world community have to have the maturity to choose responsibly for themselves. I cannot wait for him to meet President Trump.)

Before this weekend, I didn’t think it was possible that this election could actually be presented in a way that was even crazier than the reality. Nice job, conspiracy Internet.

And you know, when you think of the endless debates, the ridiculous behavior of the last seven months and the nine months more of it through which we’ve agreed to put ourselves, maybe these guys have a point. How can so much nonsense and distraction be completely unscripted? There must be someone pulling the strings, right? It would certainly be more satisfying.

Not that I’m admitting anything.
http://www.americamagazine.org/conte...nd-iowa-caucus

Has anyone else ever seen Trump read from a piece of paper like in his video to Pope Francis? Seems he didn't want to do the traditional Trump style and just shoot, maybe get himself in some trouble if he didn't say the right thing?

More on this but taking a break tonight

Old 28 Nov 2016 , 03:46 AM   #4
John Prewett
Writer

Threads: 38
John Prewett is a name known to allJohn Prewett is a name known to allJohn Prewett is a name known to allJohn Prewett is a name known to allJohn Prewett is a name known to allJohn Prewett is a name known to all

The Pope led Satanic Globalist have many BILLIONS at their disposal for bribes.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have scads of death squads at their disposal.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have means to apply extreme "carrot and stick" to any or all of the Electors of the Electoral College.

It is not just possible,... it is LIKELY that come December 19, the Electoral College will elect Hillary.

[which I believe has been part of the Globalist plan from the get-go]

John Prewett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to John Prewett For This Useful Post:
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 08:26 AM   #5
Truthissweet
Privileged

Threads: 85
Thanked 2,037 Times in 1,195 Posts
Truthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond reputeTruthissweet has a reputation beyond repute

The always humorous Erica Lafferty of Sandy Hook fame makes her usual presence known as chief crisis actor spokesperson for Sandy Hook.

Alex Jones is a fraud and so is Trump. How come seacow Erica didn't come after LRF? The best in Sandy Hook research is right here.

People really need to pull their heads out of their backsides and look at the admin Trump has chosen so far.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ier/ar-AAkQteq
Quote:
Daughter of Newtown victim to Trump: Denounce Alex Jones, Sandy Hook denier

11/28/16

The late Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, then principal of Sandy Hook Elementary, was killed when 2o-year-old Adam Lanza stormed into the building and fatally shot 20 children and six staff members, before shooting himself in the head.

That was days after the final Thanksgiving she and her daughter would share.

As Lafferty wrote in USA Today on Friday, “This Thanksgiving, I sat at a dinner table with an empty seat. It’s the very seat where my mother, Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, should be. Smiling, laughing and enjoying a holiday meal with her daughters and grandchildren. . . . My heart — and my dinner table — reflect the hole in my life that will never be repaired.”

Painful as the experience has been, it led Lafferty to her current calling as an advocate for gun safety.

It must feel like salt in an open wound, then, when someone denies that the Sandy Hook massacre ever happened in the first place. But that’s exactly what conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, a Donald Trump booster, has claimed repeatedly. See for yourself.

As reported in the New Yorker:

Jones’s amazing reputation arises mainly from his high-volume insistence that national tragedies such as the September 11th terror attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Sandy Hook elementary-school shooting, and the Boston Marathon bombing were all inside jobs, “false flag” ops secretly perpetrated by the government to increase its tyrannical power (and, in some cases, seize guns). Jones believes that no one was actually hurt at Sandy Hook — those were actors — and that the Apollo 11 moon-landing footage was faked.
Trump is a Jones admirer. Trump once told him: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”

After Trump became the president-elect, he continued to be lauded by Jones, and Trump hasn’t spoken a word against the conspiracy theorist. Instead, Jones claimed Trump promised to appear on his show again, The Washington Post reported.

Lafferty could no longer hold her tongue, as she wrote in a long op-ed for USA Today that published on Friday. In it, she demanded the president-elect denounce his supporter.

As she wrote:

Even after an election that exposed deep divisions in our country, surely we can all agree on this: The mass shooting at Sandy Hook happened. Twenty-six families, including mine, were torn apart and will never be the same. Any preposterous ideas to the contrary cannot be allowed to seep into our country’s mainstream discourse. They must be swiftly and publicly refuted.
Of those who claim the shooting was fake, she called Jones the “most prominent popularizer” of the lie.

“A quick Google search for the phrase ‘Sandy Hook truthers’ will turn up thousands of stories about how the worst day of my life was actually an elaborate conspiracy that never happened at all,” Lafferty wrote. “It’s insanity.”

(It should be noted that while Jones has long denied the reality of what occurred at Sandy Hook, he recently released a video to clarify his position. In the video, Jones said, “I don’t know what really happened” at Sandy Hook. While Jones admitted there is proof that some people died, he claimed, “The official story of Sandy Hook has more holes in it than Swiss cheese.”)

To Lafferty, though, the issue extends beyond her personal feelings. She wrote:

President-elect Trump will face the same kinds of tragedies President Obama has lived through. He’ll need to visit with the brokenhearted, and he’ll need to prove he’s the kind of man — and president — who can represent us all. A man who ran on a campaign to “improve our country” simply cannot embrace a man whose preposterous theories are antithetical to our shared values.
“Conservative thinkers may interpret the Second Amendment differently than I do, but most of the conservatives I know cherish both facts and civility,” she wrote. “For example, I’ve worked closely with Sen. Patrick J. Toomey, (R-Pa.,) and consider him to be among the kindest public servants I’ve encountered.”

Instead, it lies firmly with Trump and Jones’ relationship.

"I’ve faced the cold, hard truth of the murder of my mother, and it’s time for Trump to face one of his own. American presidents are held to higher standards than reality television stars, and our new president-elect must learn that,” wrote Lafferty, referring to Trump’s rise to televised fame as the host of NBC’s “The Apprentice.”

Given that, she placed a metaphoric call to arms to American citizens on both sides of the aisle.

“I am asking conservatives and all Americans to join me in telling President-elect Trump this: Alex Jones represents the worst of our country. It’s time to disavow the man who calls my mother’s death a hoax and not appear on his show,” she wrote.

Included in the piece was a link to a letter she has written to the president-elect. She encouraged those who agree to sign their name to it.

Trump has not responded to the letter.

On Twitter, his preferred medium for speaking to the American people, he has made no mention of Sandy Hook or Alex Jones since Lafferty’s piece was published. Instead, he’s falsely claimed that millions of people illegally voted for Hillary Clinton and that there was “serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California.”

Lafferty’s piece can be summed up in a single line she penned: “Mr. President-elect: You are letting me down.”

I would love to see Alex Jones proof some people died at Sandy Hook. Complete bs from Alex.
Truthissweet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthissweet For This Useful Post:
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 20:00 PM   #6
gl69m
Privileged

Threads: 5
gl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthissweet View Post
The always humorous Erica Lafferty of Sandy Hook fame makes her usual presence known as chief crisis actor spokesperson for Sandy Hook.

Alex Jones is a fraud and so is Trump. How come seacow Erica didn't come after LRF? The best in Sandy Hook research is right here.

People really need to pull their heads out of their backsides and look at the admin Trump has chosen so far.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ier/ar-AAkQteq

I would love to see Alex Jones proof some people died at Sandy Hook. Complete bs from Alex.
Thanks Truth, as always, logical, straight to the point, very good and informative post.

Now onto Buck's start of the thread,

from BuckMarley
Quote:
There is alot of information that is going to come into this thread about Donald Trump (because i haven't seen it posted here yet) so please forgive me , i will go easy on the videos per post.

I really dont know where to begin , so i'm just going to bounce from each Donald Trump related topic and would appreciate everyone's feedback on this because it is so unprecedented for a President Elect to have this type of conspiracy resume. I will also post the proof (in my opinion atleast) that Donald Trump is initiated into freemasonry (and probably other secret societies) and that Trump is Jesuit trained.
Very good start to the thread, indeed if true, especially if Trump is Jesuit trained (although that might not necessarily mean the nefarious "Jesuit" secret society designation?, merely he could have simply been to a Jesuit college at some point somewhere). Am I wrong, but I had heard Alex Jones was also "Jesuit" trained? I would like to see what proof there is for that. Jesuits are indeed probably some of the premiere movers and shakers of the secret society worlds out there (so I have read), and they are also one of the workhorse arms of the Catholic Church (the global satanists of course),

from John Prewett
Quote:
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have many BILLIONS at their disposal for bribes.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have scads of death squads at their disposal.
The Pope led Satanic Globalist have means to apply extreme "carrot and stick" to any or all of the Electors of the Electoral College.

It is not just possible,... it is LIKELY that come December 19, the Electoral College will elect Hillary.

[which I believe has been part of the Globalist plan from the get-go]
Kinda hard to argue with this logic from John here, about the evil and power of the Catholic Church, but, er well, their real goals are the opposite I believe of what John and Buck seem to think, IMO. I'm just not convinced they really want Hillary to enact the plans that they have. See my analysis of what I think they (NWO) have planned here;

http://letsrollforums.com//eugenetics-aids-t31969.html(post #3)

That's my take on it, now of course Hillary would fulfill her duties towards that agenda, just as Obama has, but it seems quite clear that they will save far more credibility (for themselves) towards the whole scheme if they simply dump off some (or they're hoping most or all of) of that blame onto Trump, here are the more immediate plans they had in mind toward marching forward to that eventual goal, outlined by Buck here,

Quote:

New World Order Dragons to Slay

Now, it is clear to me that Donald Trump has been doing his homework. He has mentioned at least ten New World Order dragons he is pledging to destroy, or at least to severely damage. We need to examine these ten dragons, and when we do, we realize just how devastating their demise will be to the New World Order elite:

1. Immigration: Trump wants to build a wall, a 1,000-mile long wall, and police the borders. He says he will deport every last illegal alien, just as the law demands. But the global elite say they want no wall and no borders. The establishment types desire no national sovereignty and are working for the end of the U.S.A. as a separate, great nation. To which Trump responds: “No way! We will enforce the laws!”

2. Rule of Law: Trump demands the government actually obey the immigration laws and deport illegals. The elite care less about the law. Their goal is cheap labor. They want to end “white privilege.” Trump says, “no!” He plans to deport as many illegals as now live in the U.S. He hints he might also go on to indict the New World Order law-breakers themselves.

3. Trade: Trump calls our establishment leaders “stupid” and “incompetent.” He vows to make America great again and to shrink the trade deficit. He wants manufacturers to bring jobs and companies back to America. He is for fair trade and free trade. The big boys care less about America’s bloated trade deficit.

4. Jobs: Trump plans to re-employ the middle class; the companies that go overseas to make their products will be forced to pay a huge tariff, or tax. The global elite have no sympathy for the middle or working classes. I-Phones made cheaply in China, and Carrier air conditioners and Fords made in Mexico, sound just fine to these scavengers. With Trump in charge, they’ll have to pay for their lack of empathy and their greed. Trump will end the New World Order’s whack-job plans for NAFTA, the North American Union, and The Trans-Pacific Partnership.

5. Blacks and Minorities: Trump refuses to coddle the welfare class. He will not favor quotas and affirmative action. But he will provide equal opportunity jobs for blacks and for Mexican-Americans. The elite prefer to keep the downtrodden in crime-ridden, slave plantation, urban ghettos, on drugs, and with their hands held out pleading for bread. The Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons are seeing a coming end to their race-hustling schemes. They don’t like it.

6. Interventionism: Trump intends to bring the troops home and stay out of foreign wars. He’ll let Russia and Putin take out ISIS and defend Syria. No more insane wars for Israel in the Middle East. We don’t need foreign oil and will mind our own business. This is a real defeat for the Bush-era neocons and the pundit class who have never seen a foreign war they didn’t like. This alone is causing the New World Order crowd to go bananas.

7. Veterans: The wicked cycle of bleeding young men and women in foreign conflicts, then treating them as pariahs back home may be over. Trump may close down the whole mess of VA hospitals and end the incompetency. He is a champion for veterans.

8. Climate Change: It’s been proven to be a scientific fraud. Expect a President Trump to deep-six the biggest scam in history.

9. Entitlements: The establishment is just aching to cut back on Social Security and Medicare. Meanwhile, they just love shoveling out billions and billions of welfare to unqualified illegal aliens. Trump has said he will not cut Social Security and Medicare. These payments are not handouts. Working men and women of America have paid in and have earned these benefits, and Trump will see that they get what they have been promised.

10. Christianity: The era of Christian-hating and anti-Christian rules may be ending. Trump says he will not permit Christian bashing to continue. He says he will end the 501(c)3 scam which shuts up churches.
There are so many absurdities here to address all at once, I just want to point out that, what the NWO wants is actually what is in the New World Order Dragons to Slay, and the notion that these go against what the NWO (Catholic Church obviously included, as well as Queen and the UK empire) wants, and that Trump is being a maverick, is all total horseshit.

As for the first one,
"1. Immigration: Trump wants to build a wall, a 1,000-mile long wall, and police the borders. He says he will deport every last illegal alien, just as the law demands. But the global elite say they want no wall and no borders. The establishment types desire no national sovereignty and are working for the end of the U.S.A. as a separate, great nation. To which Trump responds: “No way! We will enforce the laws!”
every last "illegal" alien could not be deported even if they wanted to, without becoming the Nazi States of America anyhow. For the oppisite of this enormously hypocritcal viewpoint, imagine if you will that the "rule of law" applied to the U.S. and the NWO if it came to stopping corporate globalism and the Economic Hitmen and the Jackals (or generically world wide intel). The NWO and the huge American differential in wealth compared to all the other nations might vanish fairly quickly if that happened, and at that point extremely poor people would not want to come here anyway (if they had it good like they should in their own homes), as well as any "illegals" would probably want to go back to their homelands as well, if that becomes the case.

As for the stupid wall, would be just as stupid as the Berlin Wall, or how bout even the Great Wall of China!! Like the Mongols and others were really thwarted by that wall, impressive as it was, pleasus. Complete waste of expenditure and effort, like people can't go around, over, through, underneath, whatever, especially if the NWO simply want to smuggle them in anyway (purely for labor reasons, like they do already). The idea of the wall is 100% retarded on that basis alone, everyone would be so much better off just forgetting about some stupid wall!! No stupid fucking wall will solve any of the other problems, the main ones being the NWO depopulation plans of the "Third World", and their eventual plans to chip "all" of us for total human (all races included) global control.

Another point of the NWO (and American puppet) plans is this document St Jimmy brought to my attention in the Eugenetics by AIDS thread,

from St jimmy
Quote:
On March 17, 1978 a nice memorandum was signed by Secretary of State Zbigniew Brezinski “NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-46”. This led to recommendations on the US policy towards Black Africa.
Memorandum-46 was (is) a plan to discredit “black” people in general.
Because the state propaganda invented that the cause of HIV was sexual promiscuity and sharing needles for injecting drugs, convincing us that black Africans were often HIV-positive was in reality (also) a strategy to discredit them: http://www.finalcall.com/memorandum-46.htm
Read this document to understand how the NWO uses America to perpetuate "White Supremacy" world wide, and pass it off as reasons of utmost importance to National Security for America, which is utter bullshit. This document outlines the "intel" communities involvement in destroying Black Leaders and Movements, and their relations with Pan African movements to thwart real freedom. This kind of policy is worthless for "Security" for America, but obviously vital if "White Supremacy" world wide is the only thing that they give a fuck about. Such a policy shows quite clearly how much they really "care" about Black people. Now of course this policy was well in place before 1978, otherwise Dr. King would have been assassinated in 1979 probly, instead of 1968, and his assassination was probly the death knell for the Black Movements (in general). But of course if they had this policy toward Blacks and Africa in general, you know they had the same policy towards South America, Central America, even Mexico, Native Americans in the U.S.A., so it should be painfully obvious by now how much they care about "Brown" people as well. Hell, the same would go for the Middle East, any other part of Asia, muslims and other religions as well.

And my take on what this country should be about, but apparently isn't, I stated in the same post,

from me
Quote:
Wouldn't benefiting African Nations in trade be more beneficial for American National Security and interests? By shoring up (with good faith) the necessary raw materials needed for "defense"? Instead of covertly forcing all Black people in Africa (and in U.S.) to suffer so horribly and needlessly? And basically using corporate globalism (for obscene profits also) to try and starve the African population (in essence)? And with the use of covertly (and with covert and {somewhat} overt racist "intel" socio-engineering campaigns, right wing conservative media in particular, in lock step with controlled opp. "liberal" media) destroying Black relations with each other (in U.S. relation to Africa); those that see through what is portrayed in the mainstream media, following this link back to the govt., should quite understandably be very angry about this.

Seems to me, that all of this is horribly unnecessary to "protecting American Interests", and actually ultimately destructive to America (destroying ourselves from within), but crucially vital to protecting "White Supremacy" exclusively, here, and world wide. IM(unhumble)O, U.S. govt. policy should be about protecting "all" American citizens of course first, and secondly be true leaders in the world in valuing and protecting "freedom" and "rights" for all peoples of the world, not any one group over the other. If that is not what this "country" stands for, it needs to be brought back to that (if at any time it ever was), and if the regime set to take power in 2017 is about only protecting the doctrine of that document (NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL MEMORANDUM-4), they need to be opposed with all possible (reasonable) force, in order to actually "keep" America cohesive, and not splinter apart, which who knows, that is their plan to protecting "White Supremacy", and I have misinterpreted it perhaps.
Now if Trump supporters want to call me un-patriotic, and call the Trumpette gestapo ("intel") out on me for speaking my mind, I don't know, maybe that could quiet me down, but I'd like to think I could stand up to that, but if someone's family is threatened, I guess that can change people's minds in a hurry. Don't feel any danger so far from just spouting opinion on a forum blog (so to speak), as long as nobody really follows you any way, you're no danger to the "elite".

Just my thoughts on this for the time being.
gl69m is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gl69m For This Useful Post:
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 21:08 PM   #7
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl69m View Post
Thanks Truth, as always, logical, straight to the point, very good and informative post.

Now onto Buck's start of the thread,

from BuckMarley
Very good start to the thread, indeed if true, especially if Trump is Jesuit trained (although that might not necessarily mean the nefarious "Jesuit" secret society designation?, merely he could have simply been to a Jesuit college at some point somewhere). Am I wrong, but I had heard Alex Jones was also "Jesuit" trained? I would like to see what proof there is for that. Jesuits are indeed probably some of the premiere movers and shakers of the secret society worlds out there (so I have read), and they are also one of the workhorse arms of the Catholic Church (the global satanists of course),

from John Prewett
Kinda hard to argue with this logic from John here, about the evil and power of the Catholic Church, but, er well, their real goals are the opposite I believe of what John and Buck seem to think, IMO. I'm just not convinced they really want Hillary to enact the plans that they have. See my analysis of what I think they (NWO) have planned here;

That's my take on it, now of course Hillary would fulfill her duties towards that agenda, just as Obama has, but it seems quite clear that they will save far more credibility (for themselves) towards the whole scheme if they simply dump off some (or they're hoping most or all of) of that blame onto Trump, here are the more immediate plans they had in mind toward marching forward to that eventual goal, outlined by Buck here,

There are so many absurdities here to address all at once, I just want to point out that, what the NWO wants is actually what is in the New World Order Dragons to Slay, and the notion that these go against what the NWO (Catholic Church obviously included, as well as Queen and the UK empire) wants, and that Trump is being a maverick, is all total horseshit.

As for the first one,
"1. Immigration: Trump wants to build a wall, a 1,000-mile long wall, and police the borders. He says he will deport every last illegal alien, just as the law demands. But the global elite say they want no wall and no borders. The establishment types desire no national sovereignty and are working for the end of the U.S.A. as a separate, great nation. To which Trump responds: “No way! We will enforce the laws!”
every last "illegal" alien could not be deported even if they wanted to, without becoming the Nazi States of America anyhow. For the oppisite of this enormously hypocritcal viewpoint, imagine if you will that the "rule of law" applied to the U.S. and the NWO if it came to stopping corporate globalism and the Economic Hitmen and the Jackals (or generically world wide intel). The NWO and the huge American differential in wealth compared to all the other nations might vanish fairly quickly if that happened, and at that point extremely poor people would not want to come here anyway (if they had it good like they should in their own homes), as well as any "illegals" would probably want to go back to their homelands as well, if that becomes the case.

As for the stupid wall, would be just as stupid as the Berlin Wall, or how bout even the Great Wall of China!! Like the Mongols and others were really thwarted by that wall, impressive as it was, pleasus. Complete waste of expenditure and effort, like people can't go around, over, through, underneath, whatever, especially if the NWO simply want to smuggle them in anyway (purely for labor reasons, like they do already). The idea of the wall is 100% retarded on that basis alone, everyone would be so much better off just forgetting about some stupid wall!! No stupid fucking wall will solve any of the other problems, the main ones being the NWO depopulation plans of the "Third World", and their eventual plans to chip "all" of us for total human (all races included) global control.

Another point of the NWO (and American puppet) plans is this document St Jimmy brought to my attention in the Eugenetics by AIDS thread,

from St jimmy
Read this document to understand how the NWO uses America to perpetuate "White Supremacy" world wide, and pass it off as reasons of utmost importance to National Security for America, which is utter bullshit. This document outlines the "intel" communities involvement in destroying Black Leaders and Movements, and their relations with Pan African movements to thwart real freedom. This kind of policy is worthless for "Security" for America, but obviously vital if "White Supremacy" world wide is the only thing that they give a fuck about. Such a policy shows quite clearly how much they really "care" about Black people. Now of course this policy was well in place before 1978, otherwise Dr. King would have been assassinated in 1979 probly, instead of 1968, and his assassination was probly the death knell for the Black Movements (in general). But of course if they had this policy toward Blacks and Africa in general, you know they had the same policy towards South America, Central America, even Mexico, Native Americans in the U.S.A., so it should be painfully obvious by now how much they care about "Brown" people as well. Hell, the same would go for the Middle East, any other part of Asia, muslims and other religions as well.

And my take on what this country should be about, but apparently isn't, I stated in the same post,

from me
Now if Trump supporters want to call me un-patriotic, and call the Trumpette gestapo ("intel") out on me for speaking my mind, I don't know, maybe that could quiet me down, but I'd like to think I could stand up to that, but if someone's family is threatened, I guess that can change people's minds in a hurry. Don't feel any danger so far from just spouting opinion on a forum blog (so to speak), as long as nobody really follows you any way, you're no danger to the "elite".

Just my thoughts on this for the time being.
Thanks for referring to the Eugenics by Aids thread, i guess i sorta always sub consciously thought that Aids discredited black people after you see the stats of African American women and Men who are the most affected with aids in America supposedly.

The only thing i really disagree on is the immigration issue, because it does seem to me atleast to be an agenda for Trump that is against the traditional NWO agenda. I do believe the North American Union will come eventually to Canada, USA, and Mexico, and will be the 10th Union (or Kingdom) that the AntiChrist and his 10 Kings will reign over during the Time of Jacob's trouble and/or the Great Tribulation. Also you have to consider that if , building a wall would affect the sex trafficking and illegal drug trade that they have going on from the US/Mexico border.

Foreshadowing of Donald Trump in Movies and Illuminati Card Game
I watched some of Russianvids youtubes on these things to come across them.

Quote:
Published on Sep 23, 2016
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Donald Trump Illuminati Card Game?

Biff Tannen from Back to the Future as Donald Trump

Quote:
PROPHETIC
‘Back to the Future’ Writer: Biff Tannen Is Based on Donald Trump
Yes, today, October 21, 2015, is the day Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to in Back to the Future Part II. The film’s architect, Bob Gale, opens up about his prescient film.

There’s a very specific analog between Biff Tannen, the bully and bad guy in almost every timeline in Back to the Future Part II, and a certain political figure who is rather popular in the United States right now. He’s been handed the keys to fortune, he’s unrepentantly used that fortune exclusively for himself, and he’s even become a public advocate for plastic surgery for women in his family.

It is not hard to put two and two together.
So, Bob Gale—writer of Back to the Future Part II and man who helped predict the IMAX theater and the self-checkout line—in these past few months, were you thinking what we’re all thinking?

“We thought about it when we made the movie! Are you kidding?” he says. “You watch Part II again and there’s a scene where Marty confronts Biff in his office and there’s a huge portrait of Biff on the wall behind Biff, and there’s one moment where Biff kind of stands up and he takes exactly the same pose as the portrait? Yeah.”

Of course, in the movie, Biff uses the profits from his 27-story casino (the Trump Plaza Hotel, completed in 1984, is 37 floors, by the way) to help shake up the Republican Party, before eventually assuming political power himself, helping transform Hill Valley, California, into a lawless, dystopian wasteland, where hooliganism reigns, dissent is quashed, and wherein Biff encourages every citizen to call him “America’s greatest living folk hero.”
“Yeah,” says Gale. “That’s what we were thinking about.”

Of course, in Back to the Future Part II, Marty McFly and Doc Brown fix it all just in the nick of time. They save themselves and America from Donald Tr… Biff Tannen.

Now, today, Marty and Doc are here to deliver the rest.
Today is the Future.

Here’s the bad news: Today, October 21, 2015, is the day Marty and Doc arrive in Downtown Hill Valley, California, to save Marty from going to jail, then go on your standard 2015 stolen hoverboard chase through the main street of an American town. So if you’re downtown, you might want to hoverchain your hoverboard to a hoverfire hydrant.

But here’s the good news: Bob Gale is very optimistic about our future. He’s thinking it’s closer to the borderline utopian one in his brain in the 1980s than the dystopian one he’d also dreamt up.
And that’s tremendous news for us all, because Bob Gale was very, very right the first time.

“We wanted to portray an optimistic, enjoyable, fun future, where the characters are still a mess,” he tells The Daily Beast.
Gale and director Robert Zemeckis did just that. In 2015, Marty wanders around the town square and is attacked by a 3D hologram of what would eventually be known as an IMAX 3D version of Jaws 19.

“We don’t have Jaws 19, but we have Sharknado 3,” he says.

At Cafe ’80s, Marty orders a Pepsi from Michael Jackson and Ronald Reagan imitators, the celebrity voices of what we’d now consider self-checkout lines.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ted-trump.html

Marilyn Manson's New Video "Say10" Showing Trump being Assassinated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oGI...has_verified=1

Simpsons Predict Donald Trump as President

Found this interesting too, mentions Trump but other future Simpsons foreshadowing that is yet to happen

The Following User Says Thank You to BuckMarley For This Useful Post:
Old 28 Nov 2016 , 21:14 PM   #8
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Also wanted to archive this, Phil posted in the chat.

Trump is meeting with an ex-bank CEO who wants to abolish the Federal Reserve and return to the gold standard

Quote:
As President-elect's Donald Trump's transition rolls on, more and more attention is being paid to possible selections for a variety of high-ranking positions and meetings that might help decide these appointments.

On Monday, Trump will meet with John Allison, the former CEO of the bank BB&T and of the libertarian think tank the Cato Institute.

There have been reports that Allison is being considered for Treasury secretary.

Trump's has on the campaign trail questioned the future of the Federal Reserve's political independence, but Allison takes that rhetoric a step further. While running the the Cato Institute, Allison wrote a paper in support of abolishing the Fed.

"I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed," Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal, a publication of the institute.

Allison said that simply allowing the market to regulate itself would be preferable to the Fed harming the stability of the financial system.

"When the Fed is radically changing the money supply, distorting interest rates, and over-regulating the financial sector, it makes rational economic calculation difficult," Allison wrote. "Markets do form bubbles, but the Fed makes them worse."

Allison also suggested that the government's practice of insuring bank deposits up to $250,000 should be abolished and the US should go back to a banking system backed by "a market standard such as gold."

Allison also argued for higher capital reserves of up to 20% of assets at banks. On the other hand, he also argued that the government should repeal three of the broadest banking regulations.

"We should raise capital standards, but it is even more important to eliminate burdensome regulations — including Dodd-Frank, the Community Reinvestment Act, and Truth in Lending," Allison wrote. "About 25 percent of a bank's personnel cost relates to regulations. Banks cannot pay the regulatory costs and have high capital standards."

This is similar to Trump's desire to roll back regulation — including Dodd-Frank — on financial institutions, though he has since backtracked somewhat.

It is unclear if any of Allison's policy views will ultimately become a part of Trump's plan, but given the unconventional nature of his ideas, the meeting is notable.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...andard-2016-11

This plays in very much with Alex Jones' warning to not recruit common corrupt politicians from the establishment , he says if he recruits the same faces he could end up assassinated. Thanks Phil

The Following User Says Thank You to BuckMarley For This Useful Post:
Old 29 Nov 2016 , 20:44 PM   #9
gl69m
Privileged

Threads: 5
gl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant futuregl69m has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckMarley View Post
Thanks for referring to the Eugenics by Aids thread, i guess i sorta always sub consciously thought that Aids discredited black people after you see the stats of African American women and Men who are the most affected with aids in America supposedly.

The only thing i really disagree on is the immigration issue, because it does seem to me atleast to be an agenda for Trump that is against the traditional NWO agenda. I do believe the North American Union will come eventually to Canada, USA, and Mexico, and will be the 10th Union (or Kingdom) that the AntiChrist and his 10 Kings will reign over during the Time of Jacob's trouble and/or the Great Tribulation. Also you have to consider that if , building a wall would affect the sex trafficking and illegal drug trade that they have going on from the US/Mexico border.
Yes, HIV=AIDS does "discredit" Black Americans in the eyes of White Americans (in particular), and to theimselves as well (as by design from a white supremist culture), but not only in America, most especially Black people in Africa, for it being claimed as the origin of the 'disease' (HIV). This certainly makes people here very apathetic to the plight of suffering in poorer countries everywhere (malnutrition worst of all), but I think most especially in view of Africans, very wrong in my view. This seems to me another reason why most people in this country don't seem upset by the colonialist policies world wide (extreme propaganda), which are defacto depopulation (or at least population control) measures in them selves, when people are not allowed to utilize their own lands for themselves, for their own benefit, only for the benefit of the major nations (corporate/military globalism), creating the ginormous differential in wealth (in the last 200 years especially). Why this enormous hypocrisy is acceptable to the majority here, but not someone like me, is just beyond me. Am I being unreasonable saying this? To me, it sure seems like most "conservatives" here would say that about me, not accept what I am saying is the truth. My conscious does not want to go along with that, but I have no power to persuade anyone, expect possibly an opinion on a forum.

I cannot agree with you on the "immigration" issue, this is akin to blaming the victims, much like blaming the poor huddled masses, extremely impoverished, pouring out of Europe, arriving in America to shit all over the Native Americans. They were overpopulated by greedy capitalism despite the poverty, just like the "Third World" has been in the 20th century. They simply wanted something better, and so do the poor in all the other countries now too. The "immigrants" coming in now are in no way shitting all over us the same way they (europeans) were allowed to (or deceived into doing it) back then however, big difference. Not that problems and friction certainly occur now, I won't disagree with that. We have the NWO to thank then and now, and blaming the "immigrants" is horseshit IMHO. A wall will do absolutely nothing to help any of it. Nor will it stop sex trafficking or drug trade. Not in the least, if the NWO want it continued, because they are the reason it exists in the first place.

The gist is I feel, that all of that makes it easier to implement policies that are nefarious, and can be possibly used to piecemeal depopulate (murder off) targeted populations (immigrants, minorities {black and brown people in general}), and if they disguise it well enough, not enough people (of all races) will stand up against it. Like starting off with chipping "immigrants", "illegals" or "felons" (mostly black and brown but some white also), and then work their way eventually to everyone. They might use the chips to control people, find them, use Nazi tactics to deport them, house them in FEMA camps, or worse, hopefully not, but maybe. Not saying Trump is really truly the harbinger of all that, but his stance against "others" (racist, sexist) will certainly be a very strong lead in for future policies of the sort, and that could be the much nearer future, maybe not even farther future. I'm much more worried about that than who the hell is actually in the White House, and who's prophecy came true or not, I could care less about that; it's what happens to all of "us" that matters to me, now and later.
gl69m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2016 , 05:50 AM   #10
St Jimmy

Threads: 35
St Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond reputeSt Jimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckMarley View Post
In Europe Pim Fortuyn and Jorg Haider were murdered; part of their agenda was closing the borders.
Pim Fortuyn not only wanted to stop immigrants coming to the Netherlands, but wanted to give illegal aliens a staying permit (so it wasn't only about Islamophobia).

In the 1980s it was claimed that the Netherlands had the highest population density in the world (if I remember correctly some 14 million people). Now the official number is more than 17 million.
While I don't have any reason to believe that the population of the Netherlands has increased with millions, it is perfecty clear that the percentage of foreigners has increased substantially (especially since September 2001).

I believe that the elite stimulates migration (for example by dropping bombs on Syria) because this is THE way to hide the results of the depopulation Agenda21.
St Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies

Tags
controlled opposition, donald trump, jesuits, new world order