Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > The Mystery of Flights 11, 77, 175 & 93
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 12 Jul 2010 , 21:43 PM   #1
do2read
Admin

Threads: 113
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,647 Posts
do2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond repute
Passenger Flight 11 -Laura Lee Morabito- Another Super Wedding Ring Story

Laura Lee Morabito, the National Sales Director for Qantas Airways, was listed as a passenger on AA Flight 11. Qantas flies non-stop from Boston to LA.

Like so many of these "passengers" she was not supposed to be on that flight originally, but her business trip had twice been postponed. Like so many of the passengers, especially the ones who end up in the media, she had a ring that miraculously survived an inferno that supposedly caused the building to collapse.

Her widower Mark Morabito, a currency trader, has also said some very odd things.

Her NY Times/Legacy standard fluff piece: http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=91852

Quote:
Laura Lee Morabito
Quote:

American Flight 11

Manilow and Ice Cream

Laura Lee Morabito, 34, the national sales manager for Qantas Airways, met her future husband in the jacuzzi at an apartment complex where they were neighbors. They shared an appreciation for Barry Manilow's singing, and they sat on the pool deck sharing a bottle of wine and a pizza all evening, even as rain began to fall.

"She just had a beautiful smile," Mark Morabito said.

The beautiful woman he met that night eight years ago had been a tomboy. Her older brother, Jeff DeFazio, was protective of her, and she learned to protect her younger brother, Craig DeFazio. Once, she knocked a tooth from the mouth of a child who picked on Craig.

Perhaps because Jeff had scared away her potential suitors earlier in life, she never told him about Mark until they were engaged.

"I said, 'Tell me about this guy,'" Jeff DeFazio said. He quickly decided that she had found the right match, though, and told his sister, "You guys are probably the only two people I know in the country who like Barry Manilow."

This is how Mrs. Morabito ate ice cream: she would eat only half of her portion, letting the rest melt and then drinking it slowly.

"She would just kind of savor it, as long as she could," Craig DeFazio said.

Profile published in THE NEW YORK TIMES on December 27, 2001.
In some stories, the ring is still on her hand, in some it is found within one week of 9/11, in some it is found in 2007. Some stories say it took six years to identify her because older methods of DNA testing needed a bigger sample, like a finger big enough to hold a ring wouldn't be enough. Her Husband Mark says there were "a lot" of remains, and one story says her "whole hand" and the ring were recovered together.

Laura Lee Morabito IS listed in the Death Index.

From Boston.com: http://www.boston.com/news/local/art..._laid_to_rest/
Quote:
A man's grieving comes full circle

9/11 widower to get remains, wedding ring

Laura Lee Morabito was on a plane flown into the World Trade Center.
By Brian R. Ballou, Globe Staff | September 16, 2007
After his wife, Laura Lee Morabito, was killed in the Sept. 11 attacks and there was no trace of her remains, Mark Morabito gave his cherished wedding ring to her nephew, born just months after the plane she was traveling in hit the World Trade Center. Morabito then retired from his job as a currency trader and dedicated his life to raising money for charity and performing other acts of kindness.
Now, Morabito, 45, formerly of Framingham, is getting back her remains, just identified this week, and her wedding ring.
Although his wife's hand was pulled from the ashes of the north tower six years ago, with the ring on it, medical examiners in New York City were able to identify her remains only via a match with DNA samples submitted by relatives. They used a technology implemented earlier this year.
Last Wednesday, Morabito received the call that his wife's remains were positively identified.
"I waited so long, I had actually given up all hope, then out of the blue this call came, and it almost floored me," Morabito said yesterday in a telephone interview from his home in upstate New York. "When an airplane traveling at 500 miles per hour hits a building, and you have a massive fire, you assume everything was vaporized."
Morabito said he should get his wife's ring within days, but he won't disclose what he plans to do with it. He picked out the ring, which has three bands and a pear-shaped diamond, before he proposed to her in 1993.
Morabito is planning a funeral for his wife, working out the details with her brother in San Francisco. Morabito already created a gravesite for his wife in St. Joseph Cemetery in Auburn, N.Y., including a black granite headstone with two large crosses, signifying the twin towers.
Laura Lee's father, Lawrence Defazio of Factoryville, Pa., said in a telephone interview yesterday, "We hope the rest of the people that incurred the same heartache and sadness will have the same type of closure."
There is another gravesite for Laura Lee in Factoryville, and like the grave in New York, it contains none of her remains.
"We put the ashes from ground zero in the grave," said Defazio, who described his daughter as an outgoing person who was very affectionate.
For Morabito, his wife's death and the outpouring of support he witnessed for the families of the Sept. 11 victims prompted him to dedicate himself to helping others. He gave to charity all but 25 percent of the money he received from the federal government's victim's fund, and has sponsored golf tournaments for a hospice and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, raising more than $100,000.
"I was spurred by how the public reacted to 9/11," he said. "If you don't give back, what sense does life make? The last six years, they have been very difficult for me. Losing a best friend, the person you're married to, it's devastating. I'll never get her back."
Morabito said he has dated since his wife died, and is in a relationship with a woman who "is very understanding. She knows what I'm going through, and it takes someone very special to accept that."
Laura Lee Morabito was a national sales manager for Qantas Airlines and was on her way to a business meeting when the plane was hijacked.
"After her death, I've tried to live my life to help others," Mark Morabito said.
© Copyright 2007 Globe Newspaper Company.

Mr. Morabito Claims he gave 75% of the Victim's Compensation Fund money he received to charity. The problem with that is Mr. Morabito didn't receive any. Laura Lee Morabito is not listed in the Fund's Final Report.

Mr. Morabito retired from his job shortly after 911 to do good deeds, didn't accept the VCF money, but says he did and gave most of it to charity.

For someone who did not accept the money, Mr. Morabito didn't mind taking part in the process. He was outspoken on whether or not Life Insurance should be deducted from VCF awards.

link: http://www.avpress.com/n/sp/attack/sty459.hts

Quote:
Mark Morabito of Auburn, N.Y., whose wife, Laura Lee, was killed in the plane that crashed into the World Trade Center's north tower, said life insurance shouldn't be a factor. "Why should people be penalized for planning for their future?" he said.
link: http://chris.quietlife.net/2002/03/

Quote:
Mark Morabito of Auburn, N.Y., whose wife, Laura Lee, was killed in the plane that crashed into the north tower, said life insurance shouldn't be a factor. "Why should people be penalized for planning for their future?" he said.

If he was not going to accept the money, why did Mark feel the need to speak out?

In this article about the September 11th Fund and the Red Cross's Liberty Fund, Mark is attributed a very strange quote:

Quote:
Mark Morabito described how he was initially denied aid by the Red Cross because his wife, Laura Lee, died when the airplane she was taking for a business trip crashed into the north tower. "How does that make her any different from the 3,000 other victims?" said Morabito, adding that the Red Cross later reversed its decision.
link: http://lang.sbsun.com/socal/terroris...3/terror23.asp

Why would a man wealthy enough to retire within weeks, a currency trader, need aid from the Red Cross? He was not suddenly homeless or destitute.

Video of her 2007 "Funeral" in NY here: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/fu...907/4044682629

Back to the ID of her remains.

Quote:
SEPTEMBER MOURNING — Amazingly, the remains of Laura Lee Morabito, formerly of Framingham, were identified Wednesday — her wedding ring still intact on her hand. ‚€œShe‚€™s coming home,” Mark Morabito said of his wife. He told of their love story to the Herald’s Jessica Heslam. This also comes on a week 9/11 families still suing Massport and the airlines prepare for trial.
link: http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/ne...ups-and-downs/

I couldn't paste the story, but at this link Mark mentions the whole finger with the ring attached. http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x6786465

I know that some will think this discussion of fingers and bones and "remains" is gruesome and disgusting. I agree. It normally would not be included in these stories, as it is in bad taste. Yet with this story, the gruesomeness is ever present. For a reason.

Mark is rather gruesome about IMAGINING what happened to his late wife by channelling the ring here: http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1908152/posts

Quote:
Wedding Band From 9/11 Victim Brings Back Lost Spirit
Quote:

By SEAN KIRST
Mark Morabito, who lost his wife on Sept. 11, received her wedding ring back recently. It was found with some of her remains at the site of the crash last month. (Photo by Stephen D. Cannerelli)

SKANEATELES, N.Y. — Mark Morabito does not separate the original meaning of his wife's wedding ring from the way that it was lost. He accepts it all, joy and sorrow, whenever the ring bumps against his chest.

Fourteen years ago he bought the ring from a friend, a diamond broker living in Florida. Morabito remembers how heavy it felt the first time he held it in his hand. He remembers the delight on the face of Laura Lee DeFazio, his wife-to-be, when she agreed in 1993 to wear the ring. He remembers how she never took it off, until it seemed almost a part of her hand.

In those days, he said, the ring was a perfect circle, three bands of gold with one big diamond and 15 smaller ones. But the ring that Morabito now wears on a gold chain around his neck does not have a perfect shape. It is flattened on one side, as if bent by great force.

On Oct. 4, what would have been Laura's 41st birthday, Morabito took the ring off his neck. He held it up to the sun, noticing where the gold is nicked and scratched.
"If this ring could only talk," Morabito said quietly.

Laura Lee Morabito wore it on Sept. 11, 2001, the day she climbed onto American Airlines Flight 11 for what she and Mark assumed would be a routine business trip. Terrorists flew the plane into the north tower of the World Trade Center. The jet fuel exploded, touching off a fire of enough heat to bring the tower down.
"Nothing survived it," Morabito said. "But this did."

He brought the ring that day to the shoreline of Skaneateles Lake southwest of Syracuse, where he walked in a park near the Sherwood Inn, a restaurant where he and Laura "went all the time." Morabito looked down the street and pointed out Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, the Oct. 19 location of the funeral for his wife.

Until a few weeks ago, any funeral at all seemed to be a fantasy. In the same way as countless others who endured great loss at the World Trade Center, Morabito gave up on the chance of getting back any remains. That despair abruptly ended last month, when he received a call from the chief medical examiner's office in New York City.

Staff members told him they had used DNA testing to identify his wife. And they told him, to his complete disbelief, they also recovered Laura Lee's wedding ring.
The remains were moved a few weeks ago to the White Chapel Funeral Home in Auburn. Morabito and Laura Lee's parents, Larry and Beverly DeFazio, were there waiting. They asked for a few minutes alone in the room. Morabito knows this is difficult to explain, but he said it was a spiritual, reaffirming moment.

"It was phenomenal," he said. "It was as if we could hear her saying, 'I'm way past this, I'm way past suffering, I love you and I want you to go forward.'"

Getting the ring back took a little longer. Years ago, it had been placed in a bag in New York City and held as police evidence, linked to Laura Lee's remains through the numbers on a tag. When evidence technicians went last month to get the ring, they realized the tag on the bag had fallen off. That led to a few nervous days for Morabito, who scrambled to find a photo that might help in the search.

It wasn't needed. The technicians eventually came up with the right bag. Morabito was asked to drive to New York to claim the ring, but state Sen. Michael Nozzolio quietly interceded. Last Friday, the state police brought the ring across the state, relay-style, until a trooper brought it to the door of Morabito's Owasco home.

Morabito took the ring from the trooper. He removed it from the bag and gently placed it in the palm of his hand. He noticed how the ring was bent. The central diamond was gone, the prongs pushed back as if by an overwhelming wind. Morabito turned the ring in his fingers, focusing on every scratch and sign of trauma in the gold.

In that moment, he said, he was there with Laura Lee. He could feel the motion of his wife's arm upon the impact of the plane, the catastrophic force that bent her wedding ring but could not destroy it.

After six years, once the ring was in his hand, his wife was back.
"A lot has happened since Sept. 11," Morabito said. His father and grandmother both died in 2006. In each case, Morabito said, he could touch wedding rings or other physical symbols of their lives.

"Not with Laura," he said. "With Laura, the only symbol that I had was an airplane flying into the side of a building."

Morabito intends to wear the ring around his neck until the day of Laura's funeral, when he plans on giving it to Laura's mom. That will be difficult, he said, but it is the right choice. It is part of allowing his wife to go in peace, a natural farewell he now can give her in good conscience.

(Sean Kirst is a columnist for The Post-Standard of Syracuse, N.Y. He can be contacted at citynews(at)syracuse.com.) Not for commercial use. For educational and discussion purposes only.

Photo from 2007 Funeral.

Mrs. Morabito was supposedly seated next to a hijacker in First Class. This story quotes her husband saying she got pepper sprayed: http://www.rightwingbob.com/weblog/archives/1120

Quote:
One of the people killed by al-Qaeda terrorists on September 11th, 2001, has just been positively identified via DNA testing on bone fragments.
The remains of a Qantas Airlines employee who died on 9/11 in the first plane to hit the World Trade Center have been identified through DNA tests, the [New York] city medical examiner said yesterday.
Laura Lee Morabito, 34, had been sitting next to one of the hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11, and he pepper sprayed her during the siege, her husband, Mark, told NBC 3-TV in Syracuse on Tuesday.
How could anyone possibly know this? Did the ring tell him?

There are very few pictures of Laura Lee to be found, which is odd for an attractive, outgoing Sales Manager. She even sang in a singing group, of which there is almost no trace.

It seems to me, if they had a finger or a hand, they had a large enough sample for DNA testing from the beginning. Maybe the hand was protected by the magic of the golden ring, like Ruth Clifford's Papal Coin, or Sonia Puopolo's wedding ring and many others.

Mark moved to his home town (Auburn NY) shortly after 911. He states in the article above he is seeing someone. Any bets on whether we'd find a Lady Booth/Barb comparison?

Flames that make steel sag and forces that "dustify" everything are no match for the soft, gold wedding ring.

Radio Shows - Jim Fetzer & The Real Deal:
9/11 World Trade Center Props
Exif/IPTC Metadata:
Video: Fraudulence on 9/11
Death Certificate #0001:
Social Security Death Payments & Other SSDI Related Evidence
The Hollow Towers & Pre-Demolition of WTC:
The World Trade Center Lighting & Picture History
Fireman Actors on 9/11:
Stand In Actors on 9/11:
Flight 11 Frauds:
Flight 175 Frauds:
Flight 77 Frauds:
Flight 93 Frauds:
The 911 Jumper Frauds:
North Tower Frauds:
Pentagon Fraudulent Victims on 9/11:
Media Complicity and Fraud:
Media 9/11 Memorial Frauds:
The 9/11 Memorial Wall:
9/11 & WTC Corporate Fraud:
Pending Research Requests from Lets Roll Members:
MISC: Great Research Links on this Material above:
Former Stickies for the Hussled Masses:
|
Old 13 Jul 2010 , 01:26 AM   #2
do2read
Admin

Threads: 113
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,647 Posts
do2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond reputedo2read has a reputation beyond repute
After studying this picture a little bit, I couldn't help but notice how perfect it is.

The Photographer manages to perfectly frame;
The Military Honor Guard
The entire casket and all of the bearers
The entire grieving family on the Church steps.

Am I reading too much Father Judge into it if I say the photo is too perfect?

Does this photo look staged also?

Laura Lee was certainly not on an airplane that hit the WTC. Therefore her remains were not found there, or identified 6 years later. So this whole Story and Funeral was a morbid exercise to emotionally reconnect us with 911.

Staged dramatic photo and all.

l
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 14:21 PM   #3
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,634 Times in 3,765 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDeFazio8 View Post
Please stop your disrespect of my cousin.
She WAS a real person, not fake.
She WAS on the plane.
Those are her parents in the background, MY aunt and uncle.
No reason to continue with your comments on her being fake.
PLEASE STOP

Let me guess. Your yet another family member of one of the victims who believes the official story, hook, line and sinker, right?

While she might or might not have been real, she certainly was not on Flight 11, which crashed into an empty hollow tower.

Flight 11 is shown as not even having taken off on 9/11 in the BTS database. This doesn't bother you in the least either, does it?

And let me guess, none of all the other lies the government told about 911 bother you either, right?

One would think with so many inconsistencies about your "cousins" death that you would be interested in finding the truth of the matter rather then coming here being an advocate of the U.S. government.

So many anomalies on 911. We can now add you to the pile.

Can you even prove your claims of being her cousin?

Cheers-
Phil
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil Jayhan For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 14:34 PM   #4
Howie
Thinker

Threads: 12
Howie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant futureHowie has a brilliant future

The first guy looks like he's holding on to a handrail, the second is not touching it.

Either a poorly photoshopped fake or a very lightweight empty box.
Howie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howie For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 14:43 PM   #5
VonZolta

Threads: 8
VonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond repute
None of them is carrying any weight

Post Deleted

Last edited by VonZolta; 17 Oct 2010 at 07:37 AM.
VonZolta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VonZolta For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 14:47 PM   #6
RegularGuy
Privileged

Threads: 20
RegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to behold
Unless, of course, it was just a remnant of remains of Mrs. Morabito?
RegularGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RegularGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 15:12 PM   #7
Bushbasher49
Privileged

Threads: 75
Bushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant futureBushbasher49 has a brilliant future
FAA covering up 9-11 gun,
whistleblower agent says

The report details a highjacker wielding a firearm

A series of recent articles on World Net Daily (WND), expose chilling details of an event on American Airlines Flight 11 before it crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center. The articles were based on an Executive Memo obtained by the WND publication. As World Net Daily details much of the controversy over the nature of the memo, the timeline of events detailed on the memo bring the entire credibility of the document into question.

Sierra Times.com notified World Net Daily, among the most respected Internet News publications, privately in the early hours of February 28 of the gross errors in the timeline of American Airlines Flight 11 prior to this report. The attention given to this matter is solely based on preserving historic records of September 11, 2001, as the accounts speculated and reported by WND could be used by radical political organizations to further their own agenda.

The report details a highjacker wielding a firearm during the takeover of the American Airlines flight from Boston. WND reported on February 28 that although American Airlines denied providing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) any details of a shooting on board the doomed flight, that WND reported, "it is not likely a mistake, as claimed, and the government and the airline may be denying the existence of a gun aboard the plane out of fear of being sued by Sept. 11 victims' families, reports a former veteran FAA special agent familiar with the memo and its source."

WND does illustrate how both the FAA and American Airlines denied knowledge of the document - one saying it was never sent, and the other saying it never was received. Sierra Times questions the authenticity of the document as a whole.

The Executive Memo gives details of the events on Flight 11 in the second paragraph:
"At approximately 9:18 am, it was reported that two of the crew members in the cockpit were stabbed. The flight then descended with no communication from the flight crew members. The American Airlines Principal Security Inspector (PSI) was notified by Suzanne Clark of the American Airlines Corporate Headquarters that an on board flight attendant contacted American Airlines Operations Center and informed them that a passenger located in seat 10B had shot and killed a passenger in 9B at 9:20 am. The passenger killed was Daniel Lewin, shot by passenger Satam Al Suqami. One bullet was reported to have been fired."
The report went on to say that at 9:25 am, Flight 11 crashed directly into one of the trade towers.
If this memo were true, then by all other media accounts, including Sierra Times.com, Daniel Lewin was shot and killed on Flight 11 approximately 35 minutes after the plane had crashed into the north tower. September 11 media reports concur, that Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center between 8:45 and 8:50 am. According to its records, Sierra Times had reported two planes had crashed into the WTC at 6:03 Pacific Time, via direct e-mail based on live television accounts, and phone conversations with staff and witnesses from New York City and Washington, D.C. This was 9:03 Eastern Time, 22 minutes before the executive memo stated the impact of even the first plane.

A further review of the executive summary's timelines show all of them in error from other concurring media reports of that day, even if the times were based on the Atlantic Time Zones, which are one hour ahead of New York City.

This article is not meant to criticize World Net Daily, as they did report that both sides of the matter denied transmission of the document, leaving the questions lingering about the document's original source. But with so many timeline errors, The Sierra Times has concluded the entire document as suspect and has no merit as evidence to the events of Flight 11, including the fatal shooting of passenger Daniel Lewin in seat 9B.
Sierra Times has called for a full and public investigation into the events of September 11, 2001 as recently called for by Senator Majority Leader Tom Dashchle. However, history has shown that certain groups will use tragic events to further their own political agenda. For those who believe in the second amendment, the reports that no firearms were used in the highjacking of the 4 doomed flights was the only good news, yet still overshadowed by the most tragic day in American History. To that end, we feel a responsibility to ensure that the history of this day is not clouded, but remains preserved as accurately as possible, until and following, full disclosure of all the events that occurred.

Last edited by Phil Jayhan; 13 Sep 2010 at 17:25 PM. Reason: Removed paragraph bleed; formatting
Bushbasher49 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bushbasher49 For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 15:15 PM   #8
VonZolta

VonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond reputeVonZolta has a reputation beyond repute
Coffins are heavy

Post Deleted

Last edited by VonZolta; 17 Oct 2010 at 07:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to VonZolta For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 18:48 PM   #9
RegularGuy
Privileged

Threads: 20
RegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to beholdRegularGuy is a splendid one to behold
True, the weight of even an empty coffin has to be about 100 lbs at least.

I know how heavy it is even with a 150lb man in it.

Thanks for that point VZ.
RegularGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RegularGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 13 Sep 2010 , 19:32 PM   #10
VonZolta

Weight search result

Post Deleted

Last edited by VonZolta; 17 Oct 2010 at 07:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VonZolta For This Useful Post:

Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > The Mystery of Flights 11, 77, 175 & 93