Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > The Mystery of Flights 11, 77, 175 & 93
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 17 Feb 2011 , 01:27 AM   #1
Leischa
Privileged

Threads: 11
Leischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond repute
Sara Elizabeth Low - Flight Attendant (AA 11)

Last month I had done a research on her that let me half convinced that her 'case' looked regular. I will post the 'good' stuff first and then post the strange things.

Here the article talks about Sara's father.
Quote:
While waiting for his case to get to court, he has learned from F.B.I. records that his daughter gave her childhood home phone number to another flight attendant to make a hasty call to a friend to report the hijacking.
Sara Low had just moved to a new apartment, and her father imagines that in the stress of the hijacking, she gave the flight attendant, Amy Sweeney, the only number she could remember, one that reached back to her childhood in Arkansas.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/04/ny...1&pagewanted=2
1. Don't you find it odd that she gave her childhood phone number during the hijaking? Could it be because this was taken from a previsouly recorded exercise?? I mean, in school (or during any course you take), they always make you practice life-like situations. For flight attendants, I bet they make them practice hijacking situations. During an exercise, she could have given an old phone number. Well, in my opinion, this could make some sense.

2. Sara had just moved in a new appartment in Boston. On the CNN Memorial page, they show her residence as Batesville, Arkansas.

3. Sara was a flight attendant but here is what they say about her education :
Quote:
Despite having earned advanced degrees in banking and finance from the University of Arkansas, Sara E. Low was dedicated to her career with American Airlines.
http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=91733
4. On her Legacy guestbook, a fellow flight attendant wrote a few messages. Her name is Dottie Long. To verify is this Dottie truly exists, I decided to look her up onthe net and I did find her.

Quote:
Dottie Long
Flight Attendant at American Airlines, Greater Los Angeles Area

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dottie-long/7/507/52b
Now I did a search on Intelius to see if her locations were matching (she had written Torrance CA in the guestbook so I looked for that one in particular). I did find her!!

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...=&page=1&sz=40

But look what her middle name is :

Quote:
Dottie Allday Long
Who would name their daughter that??!!! Also note that there is no date of birth available on the Intelius page, if that means anything...

Last edited by Phil Jayhan; 24 Feb 2011 at 00:11 AM. Reason: added pictures
Leischa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leischa For This Useful Post:
Old 17 Feb 2011 , 22:20 PM   #2
kawika
Writer

Threads: 116
kawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant futurekawika has a brilliant future
Re: Sara Elizabeth Low - Flight Attendant (AA 11)

Off the subject, but parents do strange things with names. Such as Robert S. McNamara. Strange is right.
kawika is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kawika For This Useful Post:
Old 17 Feb 2011 , 23:17 PM   #3
sardonicus
Thinker

Threads: 2
sardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud ofsardonicus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leischa View Post
Last month I had done a research on her that let me half convinced that her 'case' looked regular. I will post the 'good' stuff first and then post the strange things.

Here the article talks about Sara's father.
1. Don't you find it odd that she gave her childhood phone number during the hijaking? Could it be because this was taken from a previsouly recorded exercise?? I mean, in school (or during any course you take), they always make you practice life-like situations. For flight attendants, I bet they make them practice hijacking situations. During an exercise, she could have given an old phone number. Well, in my opinion, this could make some sense.

2. Sara had just moved in a new appartment in Boston. On the CNN Memorial page, they show her residence as Batesville, Arkansas.

3. Sara was a flight attendant but here is what they say about her education :
4. On her Legacy guestbook, a fellow flight attendant wrote a few messages. Her name is Dottie Long. To verify is this Dottie truly exists, I decided to look her up onthe net and I did find her.

Now I did a search on Intelius to see if her locations were matching (she had written Torrance CA in the guestbook so I looked for that one in particular). I did find her!!

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...=&page=1&sz=40

But look what her middle name is :

Who would name their daughter that??!!! Also note that there is no date of birth available on the Intelius page, if that means anything...
Could it be possible that she named herself that out of her sense of humor?

sardonicus
sardonicus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sardonicus For This Useful Post:
Old 17 Feb 2011 , 23:34 PM   #4
Leischa
Privileged

Leischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond reputeLeischa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardonicus View Post
Could it be possible that she named herself that out of her sense of humor?

sardonicus

Maybe... I know I would not do that but I guess not everyone has the same sense of humour.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leischa For This Useful Post:
Old 18 Feb 2011 , 21:15 PM   #5
Mr. Shadow
Thinker

Threads: 14
Mr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to beholdMr. Shadow is a splendid one to behold

http://www.classmates.com/directory/...egId=302182661

Allday seems to be a fairly common last name.
Mr. Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Shadow For This Useful Post:
Old 18 Feb 2011 , 22:10 PM   #6
Leischa
Privileged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shadow View Post
http://www.classmates.com/directory/...egId=302182661

Allday seems to be a fairly common last name.
Maybe it is but what stuck me is the combination of 'Allday' with 'Long'. Anyways, her parents must be very funny people!
The Following User Says Thank You to Leischa For This Useful Post:
Old 24 Feb 2011 , 00:18 AM   #7
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,640 Times in 3,768 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute

Leischa,

I have been sitting on these pictures for almost a year now. Personally, I think they are a match. But it is subjective with vicsims and lookalikes. Their use is limited. Whats truly weird about these pictures is that two near identical lookalikes from flight 11, are shoulder to shoulder at a Washington DC party. Sara Low and Michael Theodoridus, e.g. Dawn Eden and Ari Fliescher. What are the odds?

I probably should have published this ages ago, but we had so many lookalikes, with new better research coming out, and this just got lost and dusty in the private research area. And on this one, think there was some slight plastic surgery most likely involved.

What do you guys think?

Cheers-
Phil

Sara Low, passenger from Flight 11 --------Dawn Eden, Washington Insider and Author

Ari Fliescher on the left - Michael Theodoridis in center, Fliescher on right
Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil Jayhan For This Useful Post:
Old 24 Feb 2011 , 00:27 AM   #8
Phil Jayhan
Admin

Threads: 2848
Thanked 11,640 Times in 3,768 Posts
Phil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond reputePhil Jayhan has a reputation beyond repute

And this snippet from private research as well;

Quote:
Here it gets weird; Here is a picture of her sister I believe from myspace. Damned near the same person + 9 years. Link:

Link 2:

Link 3:

Link 4:

Myspace: Team Sara:

Slide Show-10 pics:

Freaky shit:

Want to email somebody a link to this photo?

Phil Jayhan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil Jayhan For This Useful Post:
Old 24 Feb 2011 , 02:04 AM   #9
Leischa
Privileged

Thank you Phil for adding pictures to this thread!

I have been looking at the pics for the last five minutes and I really don't know what to say about all this. I think that the picture in New York does not match Sara's picture (the one with short hair). If you look at the picture with short hair you can see that she has very particular features, especially her cheeks and eyes. I think maybe the sunglasses are either preventing us to see the same eyes and cheeks or they are just a way to fool us. The first thing that I thought when I saw Sara Low's picture in the memorials was ''This girl was probably either not American or photoshopped. But then I did research and I found family members...

I also agree that she has similar features with Dawn Eden but I think I am too tired at the moment to say if they are the same person or not. I will have to look at the pictures tomorrow. I feel like I am writing in a pretty bad English right now so I guess I should go to bed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leischa For This Useful Post:
Old 24 Feb 2011 , 08:14 AM   #10
Leischa
Privileged

I just found this picture of Dawn Eden and I think the resemblance with Sara Elizabeth Low is obvious. The cheeks and eyes look alike...

I tried to post the picture but it does not work so here is the link

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/OUT.OF.T...ggy/foggy.html

It's at the bottom of the page.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leischa For This Useful Post:

Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > The Mystery of Flights 11, 77, 175 & 93