Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 2 Dec 2010 , 09:14 AM   #1
Biblebeliever
Thinker

Threads: 45
Biblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to all
Ignatius of Loyola and His Vain Imagination

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/

Ignatius of Loyola and His Vain Imagination

Warning: pray before reading any of the spiritual exercises, this stuff is evil and meant to lead people into vain imaginations, that go against scripture. I have included only a few examples of what I am talking about to show here. They are all from THIS CATHOLIC SOURCE.Saint Ignatius of Loyola, is the man who founded the Jesuits, known for His SPIRITUAL EXERCISES, which Catholics would consider HOLY but when it gets right down to it are based in vain imaginations, false visions, sorcery and witchcraft.

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

His "Spiritual Exercises are getting more and more popular in Catholic circles and even
apostate Protestant circles"><font color=apostate Protestant circles" /> apostate Protestant circles">apostate Protestant circles
. Basically what they entail are exercises of the visual imagination or "contemplations" or what the Bible warns against as VAIN IMAGINATIONS, these of course are mixed in with rites, rituals and Catholic prayers. Think of Catholic mystics in this regard, how they always have visions of "jesus" or what really happened in his life, instead of reading the Bible to learn what really happened, they sit back and "visualize" it.

The visualizations are so evil, I don't want to lead anyone to have to struggle with the things they would do to one's mind. I had to pray even from reading this nonsense. So I will leave the EWTN link with a warning, to be very careful going to even read this stuff and do it with prayer and all carefulness in God. I went through and picked a few examples to explain what this stuff is about.

Let me tell you some of what I read there...

One exercise tells people to "visualize" hell and imagine the cries, suffering and horrors there. Another exercise tells people to visualize themselves standing in chains before God, and to see how God would look at you and judge your spiritual state by that...all made up in the person's mind. {this also preaches against the freedom of Christ in the Bible.} Some weird precepts include shutting all lights, no matter how small out of the room. Here's another one:

Third Way. The third, to chastise the flesh, that is, giving it sensible pain, which is given by wearing haircloth or cords or iron chains next to the flesh, by scourging or wounding oneself, and by other kinds of austerity.

Note. What appears most suitable and most secure with regard to penance is that the pain should be sensible in the flesh and not enter within the bones, so that it give pain and not illness. For this it appears to be more suitable to scourge oneself with thin cords, which give pain exteriorly, rather than in another way which would cause notable illness .
Going further more vain imaginations center on imagining Mary's rooms in Nazareth, and to imagine one's self as "God" looking down upon the earth at all the different human capacities, and then to visualize the Trinity on their thrones looking down on the earth and "imagining" what they would be saying about it all. This includes making up whatever Mary is up to and a few angels. Another visualization is to be there when Jesus is born and try and picture for yourself as a slave serving Mary, Joseph and Jesus as a baby needs as they are in the stable. Another visualization exercise is visualizing Lucifer and Jesus together in Jerusalem. Then there is a longer list of "visualizing" different events in the life of Jesus just like that Nun {Anne Catherine Emmerich}, whose writings inspired Mel Gibson to write the move "The Passion" since he turned to her Medieval era book of "visions".

Remember her, where she wrote a book imagining herself as being THERE, during the life of Jesus as if what she saw was FACT? This is what all this VAIN IMAGINATION, visualization EXERCISES are meant to do, and what ST. Iggy promoted and what the Bible warns against.

Back to Ignatius of Loyola's spiritual exercises, folks believe this about them:

"His Exercises were not a series of pious sermons or edifying notes to be read; they were prescriptions that were meant to put a person in direct communication with God."
2Cr 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Catholic mysticism is not different then the mysticism of other religions [Mystery Babylon overlaps on everything]: more on that later.

Posted by Bible Believer at 7:05 AM 11 comments

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

My Blog: Galatians 4
Biblebeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Biblebeliever For This Useful Post:
Old 2 Dec 2010 , 14:01 PM   #2
BuckMarley
Free Mind

Threads: 261
BuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond reputeBuckMarley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ignatius of Loyola and His Vain Imagination

Wow that is some sick stuff, i had no idea Igantius Loyola was known for this. Sounds like some brainwashing stuff going on, you think he was brainwashing the Jesuits with stuff like this?
John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

"Lest Satan should get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices"

- 2 Corinthians 2:11http://i.ixnp.com/images/v6.38/t.gif
BuckMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Dec 2010 , 17:21 PM   #3
ricki
Reader

Threads: 1
ricki has a spectacular aura aboutricki has a spectacular aura aboutricki has a spectacular aura about

i wonder who is gonna fall for that self hurt stuff, not me amigo

that is where mind control comes in i guessed!
ricki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Dec 2010 , 21:56 PM   #4
Biblebeliever
Thinker

Biblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to allBiblebeliever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckMarley View Post
Wow that is some sick stuff, i had no idea Igantius Loyola was known for this. Sounds like some brainwashing stuff going on, you think he was brainwashing the Jesuits with stuff like this?
Yes he was brainwashing them and opening them to demonic influences. Think of this way, there is no difference here between what Loyola instructed and what Buddhist monks do for meditation in monastaries, or wiccans for the alpha state, or New Agers visualizing and seeking spirit guides.

The Following User Says Thank You to Biblebeliever For This Useful Post:
Old 2 Dec 2010 , 21:57 PM   #5
Biblebeliever
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricki View Post
i wonder who is gonna fall for that self hurt stuff, not me amigo

that is where mind control comes in i guessed!
Satan has run a mind control empire for centuries, today's modern aspects are the same as yesterdays. Satan didnt have the worldwide hold yet via the media, but used the Catholic church, Inquisitions--who experimented with various forms of torture and worse.

Let's Roll Forums > 9/11 & Beyond - Politics, Chemtrails and New World Order Forums > New World Order of the Vatican & Her Secret Societies