Go Back   Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > 911 For the Tired, Weary, Hustled Masses
Connect with Facebook

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools
Old 27 Mar 2012 , 12:43 PM   #1
Brian Staveley

Threads: 14
Brian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant futureBrian Staveley has a brilliant future
9/11 Radio Special With Interactive Blog.

This is great for newcomers to this side of 9/11. If you are just learning about The fake victims, fake jumpers, hollow towers, etc check out this radio special by Brian S Staveley & Justin Cooke. It's 4 hrs with an interactive blog full of evidence such as pictures and videos for you to follow along with. Don't skip ahead as it will not make sense. Listen to the show, EVERYTHING will be described to you in great detail. If you are overwhelmed by so much blockbuster evidence on this site, try this show for starters. Much of the evidence originates here with the great researchers from Let's Roll, some of it else where and some are my personal findings. Even experts to this information will find this radio special we did very useful. I also addressed some areas not previously addressed by me such as the collapse footage. Everyone check out this show. Most of the pictures will look very familiar to you. Newbies to this, strap on your seatbelts. It's about to be a wild ride. 9/11 is not what you thought. I also have a 30 page blog post into this that I did months back. I am working on posting that in this forum and I don't want to link too many people away from here, so when I do finish it will be up here. This radio show has all that info and more. Go to this link. It will auto-play. Follow along. Tons of evidence!!!

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new...ial--blog.html

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/new...ial--blog.html
Brian Staveley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brian Staveley For This Useful Post:

Let's Roll Forums > The U.S. Government Conspiracy of 9/11 > 911 For the Tired, Weary, Hustled Masses

Tags
175, 9/11, 91st floor, bcf, beamer, cgi, debris, digital deception, empty towers, exif, fake jumpers, fake plane, fake victims, firefighter, flight 93, gelatin, hollow towers, let's roll forums, media fakery, photoshop, september 11, ssdi, the real news online, vcf, vicsim